Absolutely dire from Saints.

Olusanya is a wage thief and even though Kiltie was given a straight red for kicking the Airdrie player's head, with Olusanya playing like a man down but immediately subbed off for Flynn, it actually improved us slightly with Greive playing more centrally.

Bet365 says we had a shot on target but I don't remember seeing it.

2 minutes ago, Aufc said:

Bit shit for someone like airdrie where 17k would have made a difference and club would have possibly built it into their budget.

I actually hope both clubs said to Premier "fine but we'll sue your arse if you renege on paying the live transmission money".

Yep good luck to Airdrie and/or Arbroath in the next round, hope you go far.
You couldn’t have drawn a better first seed than Robbo’s St Mirren and you both thoroughly deserved to beat us. Predictable shambles of a campaign from us.

Delighted with an unexpected win.   At times it looked liked some very very good passing that the saints couldn't keep up with but also at times it seemed liked they stood off and let us play.   My only complaint would be at times a little too much passing were a ball into the box or a shot looked the better option.    Also a little surprised but pleased to see us play confident from the back against a Premier league team.   The sending off did change things. Looked Maybe a little harsh from the main stand.  Looked like he was unaware the player was coming to head the ball and he's stuck his foot up to control it.   Fair play though he's checked he's OK and took his punishment.    It definitely made them sit back and try for counter attacking but they couldn't get on the ball to make passes till the last 15/20 mins.  

I'm sure the St mirren team we saw tonight won't be the same in 7 or 8 weeks but they need a spark in midfield they were missing tonight.    

Edit to add my disappointment in seeing the saints fans getting grief from the stewards for trying to add a bit of atmosphere to the game.   I get the stewards have rules to follow but usually we don't see fans having a good time in our league and the stewards don't understand how that works.   The kids over our end were delighted to see something we don't see every week. 

Edited by Ballboy

3 hours ago, Ballboy said:

Delighted with an unexpected win.   At times it looked liked some very very good passing that the saints couldn't keep up with but also at times it seemed liked they stood off and let us play.   My only complaint would be at times a little too much passing were a ball into the box or a shot looked the better option.    Also a little surprised but pleased to see us play confident from the back against a Premier league team.   The sending off did change things. Looked Maybe a little harsh from the main stand.  Looked like he was unaware the player was coming to head the ball and he's stuck his foot up to control it.   Fair play though he's checked he's OK and took his punishment.    It definitely made them sit back and try for counter attacking but they couldn't get on the ball to make passes till the last 15/20 mins.  

I'm sure the St mirren team we saw tonight won't be the same in 7 or 8 weeks but they need a spark in midfield they were missing tonight.    

Edit to add my disappointment in seeing the saints fans getting grief from the stewards for trying to add a bit of atmosphere to the game.   I get the stewards have rules to follow but usually we don't see fans having a good time in our league and the stewards don't understand how that works.   The kids over our end were delighted to see something we don't see every week. 

A fair and honest assessment where the better team won!
Best of luck for the season.