On 26/05/2022 at 18:31, Lichtie78 said:

Saturday day out to paisley please emoji1696.png

The first and only poster on this site ever to wish for that, and it came true 😂.

On 27/05/2022 at 17:25, Munoz said:

Great set of fixtures. 

Would have preferred Arbroath away, can still remember Quitongo pole dancing after scoring a goal and everyone jumping on the pitch to pull him off ( 🤭 )..... the pole. Early 00s? Been way too long since we've played up there.

3 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

The first and only poster on this site ever to wish for that, and it came true 😂.

Would have preferred Arbroath away, can still remember Quitongo pole dancing after scoring a goal and everyone jumping on the pitch to pull him off ( 🤭 )..... the pole. Early 00s? Been way too long since we've played up there.

I was on the pitch that day giving Quitongo a punty up. 

On 22/06/2022 at 16:55, Lex said:

The closest are in the west end of the town about 15 minutes walk to the North Stand where i assume the Arbroath fans will be. De Beers and the Wee Howff are the best couple in that area, but The Craigie and The Tartan Rose are closer to the ground. Alternatively you could stay in the town centre and go for the Bankhouse or The Old Swan and jump on a two minute train from Gilmour St to St James before KO, the station is just across the road from the ground.

I think a lot of away fans stay in Glasgow city centre these days and just get a train straight to St James, which is bad away day darts IMO.

image.thumb.png.a27b716f6b8c40fc37ef10e3bcfaf40a.png

On 28/06/2022 at 16:28, danlichtie said:

When FC Edinburgh say "soon" regarding ticket sale news, what's a ballpark timeframe for it being released? 

The tickets were on public sale in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying ‘Beware of the Leopard.”

We always are short on players and have guys away on holiday at this stage of the season. Just hope we have got more than 11 players available like we did at the weekend. Gaston would have to take a game outfield. Would take a draw right now and hopefully have at least someone in before Saturday 

15 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

We always are short on players and have guys away on holiday at this stage of the season. Just hope we have got more than 11 players available like we did at the weekend. Gaston would have to take a game outfield. Would take a draw right now and hopefully have at least someone in before Saturday 

Full squad available for this one for Arbroath I’m led to believe . Hopefully couple more signings , unlikely to happen until premier league loans become available though. 

Arbroath fans can purchase tickets for Saturday's match here.

£15 full price, £5 concessions. So far only one section of the stand is open but on the day almost certainly the middle 3 sections will be available for you to sit where you like.

PPV is also available for £14.99 at this link https://ppv.stmirren.com/

Cowdenbeath v Diamonds on Saturday will be this Saturday's away match. Travel and ticket sorted.

Hope to see a few others including Arbroath, which is a favourite away day.  No aspirations beyond a visit though.

Got a bad feeling about tomorrow don’t think we are near ready for a game like this yet but I thought the same last year and we really should’ve got something at Tannadice. An incredible Mulgrew free kick undone us but I thought we were the better side. 

Would have preferred Arbroath away, can still remember Quitongo pole dancing after scoring a goal and everyone jumping on the pitch to pull him off ( [emoji2960] )..... the pole. Early 00s? Been way too long since we've played up there.
I thought he was swinging off the crossbar but maybe my memory is failing. That was ione of the coldest days at the football even with Tutties Neuk antifreeze in me.

Appreciate that mate. Looking for a kid friendly place as well. Should have mentioned that in previous post 

I think they would all be okay with kids pre match, but not 100% sure tbh.

Feels strange playing competitive football in high summer, but here we are on match day, and this is an important game for us.
A win against the second seed puts us in pole position to win the group, and that’s what we need to be doing.
1-1