2022/23 SLC Group C

7 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

3 points next Saturday should probably get us qualified. More cash to spunk up the wall on shite.

I've not looked at all the groups but is 9 points going to be enough? If it is then we have a good goal difference I suppose but just worried there must be a couple of groups where the 2nd team will get to 10?

36 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

I've not looked at all the groups but is 9 points going to be enough? If it is then we have a good goal difference I suppose but just worried there must be a couple of groups where the 2nd team will get to 10?

17-18 had 3 2nd place teams finish on 10 points,.  Every other year 9 points and a GD out at least 7 will have had you qualified. 

We’ll have a better idea after the midweek games,   Of course if we don’t beat Alloa we’re definitely out.

8 hours ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

It looks like to me that there will be at least two groups with 10 in second place leaving 1 space for a team on 9.

I'd agree with Group B, because I think that will finish Thistle 11pts and Killie 10pts.

Not sure which other group is likely to have a runner-up with 10 points though?

11 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Hibs currently have a better goal difference for a potential 9 point runner-up too.

Not convinced Falkirk will win that group tbh. They absolutely should but that doesn't mean they will.

We'll have a much better idea after the midweek games.

So far the main quality difference is Sims and Olaigbe against the Alloa full backs. Everything else has been fairly even. The Alloa RB has no answer to Olaigbe offering him a wee nibble before just knocking it past him.