2022/23 SLC Group C

Not getting ahead of myself after beating a Highland League side, but it’s one that just drew with a Premiership team so a 5-0 win is very welcome. Good to see McPake bringing on some of the academy boys late on as well, as he promised. Pleased for Todorov getting a couple off the bench and McCann adding another, these are all positive signs.

Alloa East Fife was like a friendly. A really bad friendly. Number of players to come back into the team and we'll need them, with an another addition or two as well. On that form we'll struggle at Buckie on Saturday. Still it's another 90 minutes in the legs and a (barely deserved) bonus point. 

We put in a 6/10 performance and should have scored 8 or 9.

Some positive performances but can't read into it too much as still essentially pre-season and Buckie were extremely poor.

We could actually win the group on Saturday if there are a couple of strange results but I'd be happy with a point.

It appears that tickets for tomorrow need to be purchased from the ground. However, the details are pretty vague. Our club have only put out a Facebook post about it that is simply a link to County's website. Nothing on our website.

It says only the West Stand and Jailend are open, so us away fans will be in the West Stand? But that appears to be a home stand; usually away fans are chucked in to the stand opposite when the one behind the goal is closed.

County fans, when does the ticket office close? 

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

County fans, when does the ticket office close? 

It'll be open until KO

It's the cabin across from the main stand, on the left as you approach the stadium. 

I've not noticed pricing, I'd imagine it's £15 entry but I did see that all kids get free entry so that'll be a good saving for some. 

Looking forward to it, weather's meant to be nice and it's a chance to see some of the new faces.

12 minutes ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

It'll be open until KO

It's the cabin across from the main stand, on the left as you approach the stadium. 

I've not noticed pricing, I'd imagine it's £15 entry but I did see that all kids get free entry so that'll be a good saving for some. 

Looking forward to it, weather's meant to be nice and it's a chance to see some of the new faces.

Cheers, but won't be going any longer as the originally planned trains are no longer running! Means it isn't viable any longer unless I chance getting a  bus back to Inverness after the game and then have to go via Aberdeen, hoping that no trains are cancelled or delayed!

Thankfully just checked the times now and found out. Was due to be up at 06.00 tomorrow morning, so glad I looked otherwise I'd have been at the station at 07.00 for nothing! Seems like I'll never get to Dingwall.

Ah well, lie in tomorrow at least.

38 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Cheers, but won't be going any longer as the originally planned trains are no longer running! Means it isn't viable any longer unless I chance getting a  bus back to Inverness after the game and then have to go via Aberdeen, hoping that no trains are cancelled or delayed!

Thankfully just checked the times now and found out. Was due to be up at 06.00 tomorrow morning, so glad I looked otherwise I'd have been at the station at 07.00 for nothing! Seems like I'll never get to Dingwall.

Ah well, lie in tomorrow at least.

Pop onto the team bus at Perth.

That's no bad. On paper more than good enough to beat Dunfermline, but if we are as bad as we were vs Buckie we'll get beat.

Disappointing result after it sounded like we had good spells of possession. However County are in the Premiership and it was a tough ask to finish the three games back to back with maximum points.

Hopefully a bit of a break will do the players some good and Dorrans will hopefully be fit for the Alloa game.

Thought we gave it a good shot and deserved a draw. Had plenty of chances but just couldn't find the net.

Feel the lack of creativity is already a clear and obvious problem that need addressed. We got in some great positions but couldn't find the right pass or cross to take advantage. Let's get some new faces in quickly.

County looked extremely slow out the blocks but gave us problems when they moved the ball quicker and attacked our full backs.