2022/23 SLC Group C

Mostly all us now. Fleming made a really good save not too long ago.
We need to work on set pieces though as they've been really poor today. Hoping we get a second here and see things out.
I thought the delivery on set pieces was fairly strong today, certainly much better than last season. That being said, the finishing was very poor, with the exception of the first goal of course.

Just now, parxyz said:
48 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
Mostly all us now. Fleming made a really good save not too long ago.
We need to work on set pieces though as they've been really poor today. Hoping we get a second here and see things out.

I thought the delivery on set pieces was fairly strong today, certainly much better than last season. That being said, the finishing was very poor, with the exception of the first goal of course.

There was a free kick second half that Edwards put straight out of play. Some other free kicks that were poor crosses easily cut out.

Early yet, so hopefully with more competitve games it will improve.

Aye, some of the finishing could have been better. Todd and Chalmers really need to work on striking the ball from the edge of the box.

I do want to see the goal again, I’m not saying you didn’t deserve it but it looked like a rather blatant foul on an EF player in the box in the build up to it!!!

2 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Well that was an incredibly pish game, we have apparently seamlessly slotted into our new role as “League Two Cannon-fodder” and Dunfermline looked pretty pish as well, I know it’s very early but if they play like that in League One then them and Falkirk will be supplying plenty of lols for a few seasons to come in the seaside league!!!
And if we can’t find a midfield or a forward line I fear our derbies will be with Cowdenbeath next season, not a single shot on target in the entire 90 mins against a very suspect defence is not very encouraging!!!
It’s going to be a long hard season!!!

Think you are looking a bit too deep in to a game with teams that have not nearly finished recruitment and played their first competitive game.

1 hour ago, BuckieJaggy said:

Outstanding performance by us today against a top 6 team. We were very unlucky not to claim a win. Bring on the pars on Tuesday 

I thought you were going to win it with than 3 on 2, just delayed too much to get a proper shot off. Kevin Fraser was outstanding.

6 hours ago, King Kebab said:

I do want to see the goal again, I’m not saying you didn’t deserve it but it looked like a rather blatant foul on an EF player in the box in the build up to it!!!

Not seing where the foul is truth be told. 

5 hours ago, Comrie said:

I thought you were going to win it with than 3 on 2, just delayed too much to get a proper shot off. Kevin Fraser was outstanding.

Cheers min aye captain Kev was brilliant as usual he was everywhere even winning headers . Andy MacAskill and Max Barry also outstanding 

Well that was an incredibly pish game, we have apparently seamlessly slotted into our new role as “League Two Cannon-fodder” and Dunfermline looked pretty pish as well, I know it’s very early but if they play like that in League One then them and Falkirk will be supplying plenty of lols for a few seasons to come in the seaside league!!!
And if we can’t find a midfield or a forward line I fear our derbies will be with Cowdenbeath next season, not a single shot on target in the entire 90 mins against a very suspect defence is not very encouraging!!!
It’s going to be a long hard season!!!
Cry more.

3 hours ago, BuckieJaggy said:

Looking forward to our trip to Dunfermline  on Tuesday. Play like we did yesterday and you never know 

Best of luck to you, I always like to see former & current Highland league clubs do well. I never made it to the match yesterday but every County fan I spoke to said Buckie played really well and probably deserved a win.

5 hours ago, BuckieJaggy said:

Looking forward to our trip to Dunfermline  on Tuesday. Play like we did yesterday and you never know 

Hope you enjoy the visit 👍🏻

Players should realise that if Buckie can perform like that against a Premiership side then we certainly can't afford to take them lightly.