2022/23 SLC Group C

14 hours ago, Matty-RCFC said:

All due respect but it should be 12 points out of 12. Hopefully get Buckie and East Fife away as never been to either.

Pars and Alloa have good records at this stage, bizarrely.

However, County should feel pretty disappointed if they don't manage a clean sweep.

On 26/05/2022 at 13:30, Salvo Montalbano said:

Don't think many clubs get 4 out of 4 in any of the groups do they? Can't be arsed going back but seem to remember that if it does happen it must be rare?

If you put the idea in someone's head, they'll do the work for you. Somewhere between 2 and 4 clubs do it every season:

21/22: Hearts, Dundee Utd, Dundee & St Mirren

20/21: Hearts, Hibs, Dunfermline, Livingston

19/20: Ross County & Motherwell

18/19: Dunfermline & Ayr

17/18: Falkirk, Ayr & Motherwell 

16/17: Alloa, Partick & Rangers

• 5 weeks later...
Guest AberhillEnd

£15 announced for Saturday's game at Bayview, no mention of being a ticket game which is probably sensible.

Have they announced any ticket prices for these games? Kinda snuck  up on me that we'll be facing East Fife in a little over a week's time.
we're charging 12 quid for Buckie next week and would assume the same for Alloa.

3 hours ago, Rob1885 said:
On 30/06/2022 at 02:22, Cardle is Magic said:
Have they announced any ticket prices for these games? Kinda snuck  up on me that we'll be facing East Fife in a little over a week's time.

we're charging 12 quid for Buckie next week and would assume the same for Alloa.

Aye got my ticket for Buckie earlier today 👍🏻

On 06/07/2022 at 18:23, Cardle is Magic said:

Aye got my ticket for Buckie earlier today 👍🏻

Shame oor game is on Tuesday night as if had been a Saturday would have expected a good Buckie support at Dunfermline. Anyway we are drivin down 

Mostly all us now. Fleming made a really good save not too long ago.

We need to work on set pieces though as they've been really poor today. Hoping we get a second here and see things out.

On 25/05/2022 at 22:19, Matty-RCFC said:

All due respect but it should be 12 points out of 12. Hopefully get Buckie and East Fife away as never been to either.

5CC07C68-783B-407C-91AB-FC1BBAD6845B.jpeg

CDBD4F05-F541-4A01-8DB5-68F9FDF5E886.gif

Edited by King Kebab

Well that was an incredibly pish game, we have apparently seamlessly slotted into our new role as “League Two Cannon-fodder” and Dunfermline looked pretty pish as well, I know it’s very early but if they play like that in League One then them and Falkirk will be supplying plenty of lols for a few seasons to come in the seaside league!!!
And if we can’t find a midfield or a forward line I fear our derbies will be with Cowdenbeath next season, not a single shot on target in the entire 90 mins against a very suspect defence is not very encouraging!!!
It’s going to be a long hard season!!!