2022/23 SLC Group A

4 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Our highest ever win is against you in 1923. Scottish cup.

13-0.

Played a few other 'competitive' games. AFC Head to Head Statistics (afcheritage.org)

That says that we've played Forfar Athletic once competitively away from home and we have six goals for and two goals against, but I watched us beat Forfar Athletic 4-0 in the Scottish Cup at Station Park in 2012.

And it says we've played Allloa Athletic once at home competitively but I remember a 5-0 home win in the Scottish Cup in 1985, 4-0 in the Skol Cup in 1986 and 0-0 when we won the League Cup in 2013/2014.

EDIT: it doesn't include Scottish Cup or League Cup fixtures

Edited by Bogbrush1903

4 hours ago, blueone said:

Fixtures out now.

https://spfl.co.uk/news/premier-sports-cup-fixtures

Pity we don't get a trip to Pittodrie although some tv money should help.

Would have preferred Dumbarton at home and Stirling away but beggars can't be choosers, glad we have your mob at home as our record up at Balmoor is pretty shocking. Happy overall, potential winner takes all at Pittodrie if Aberdeen imporve 🤪

That says that we've played Forfar Athletic once competitively away from home and we have six goals for and two goals against, but I watched us beat Forfar Athletic 4-0 in the Scottish Cup at Station Park in 2012.
And it says we've played Allloa Athletic once at home competitively but I remember a 5-0 home win in the Scottish Cup in 1985, 4-0 in the Skol Cup in 1986 and 0-0 when we won the League Cup in 2013/2014.
EDIT: it doesn't include Scottish Cup or League Cup fixtures

You can change settings to filter results

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, betting competition said:

Looking forward to the Peterhead game, even with Peterhead lack of numbers I don't see Aberdeen beating them by 4 or 5 as some fans expect. Be interesting to see if Stewart is captain again for this game. Wonder who will be in goals for Aberdeen and also will Ramirez start?

Peterhead fans are expecting Aberdeen to beat them by 4 or 5. Aberdeen fans are expecting to win by even more. I fear it could be a heavy defeat for us.

On 07/07/2022 at 07:54, Suspect Device said:

Last minute signing for Peterhead.

Gilly on Twitter: "@FacesPics Billy The Fish from Viz magazine  http://t.co/ks7BZhAJ3y" / Twitter

Loved the most recent Billy the Fish strip in Viz. Full house at Fulchester after a takeover. Awaiting mysterious owner's arrival by air. Death Star appears. Darth Vader introduces himself as the new chairman. Billy cites the Galactic Empire's human rights record and refuses to play. The last bit is a mite far fetched.

1 hour ago, Blue-Toon said:

Peterhead fans are expecting Aberdeen to beat them by 4 or 5. Aberdeen fans are expecting to win by even more. I fear it could be a heavy defeat for us.

Opening day last year saw Aberdeen fans fearful of BK Häcken. Dons knocked 5 past them. A year on, Häcken are top of the table. Aberdeen have not quite managed that.