2022/23 SLC Group B

Aidan

Craigen - "Interesting that Partick Thistle's first two penalty takers have been centre-half's. What does that tell you?"

Eh... they're the best penalty takers ya fucking walloper?

Also, that slip [emoji38]
Aye, f**k me Craigen, sorry, "Crags". Maybe it means they've a team littered with good penalty takers? Just a thought.

Did quite enjoy Muirhead, Graham and Turner giving it back to Hemming after the pens. One shite offside decision apiece, evened out quite quickly I suppose. 

Turner played a lot better second half but their subs improved them and ours made us worse, which is understandable on our side given the lack of game time for the loanees. 

Need to be pumping Fraserburgh next midweek by a good few goals which would maybe even give us a margin of error with a draw against Montrose, though we should really be winning that too. 

Edited by Fuctifano

Craigen - "Interesting that Partick Thistle's first two penalty takers have been centre-half's. What does that tell you?"

Eh... they're the best penalty takers ya fucking walloper?

Also, that slip [emoji38]

He also suggested that we probably had penalties in mind when we brought Oli Shaw, our top scorer from last season, on with 20 minutes to go.

54 minutes ago, velo army said:

Daft question perhaps. I looked on the BBC website and we're on 4 points after a win and a win. If we're only getting a point for drawing with Killie, what is the point in pelanties?

We are on 5 points, Killie have 4. The BBC (and other sites) notoriously get the tables for this competition wrong. They’ll catch up eventually. 

11 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Especially given that one of them is well renowned as a great penalty taker.

Also, absolutely no chance that Kyle Turner is 21 years old.

Aye I was wondering that, he's like 24 I'm sure. Still, good penalties from us I thought. 

I hate saying I feel confident about Thistle, but that was quite promising.