2022/23 SLC Group B

Aidan

Just now, oneteaminglasgow said:

That’s not offside either, I don’t think. 

Not to the normal eye. A lucky break. Looked like a handball in the build up too?

10 minutes ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

Innes Cameron really is very bad at football. Pretty hilarious watching him lumbering about the pitch, and every Kilmarnock attack breaking down as soon as the ball gets best him.

Probably score the winner now I've said this mind you.

Was thinking similar. Overall, they may well win but still look a distinctly top of the Championship level team, 

I think big Aero has had a very good game. No fears if he wins the starting jersey at centre back tbh. He's only 31 and knows the league inside out. Also strikes a mean penalty.

Really feels like we've got an awful lot of work to do before the window shuts next month. Part of me feeling like the XI tonight will be pretty unrecognisable by the end of the season. 

I said this last season, but Kyle Turner puts in a performance every time I see him. Thought he was excellent tonight again. 

Craigen - "Interesting that Partick Thistle's first two penalty takers have been centre-half's. What does that tell you?"

Eh... they're the best penalty takers ya fucking walloper?

Also, that slip [emoji38]

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

Craigen - "Interesting that Partick Thistle's first two penalty takers have been centre-half's. What does that tell you?"

Eh... they're the best penalty takers ya fucking walloper?

Also, that slip emoji38.png

Especially given that one of them is well renowned as a great penalty taker.

Also, absolutely no chance that Kyle Turner is 21 years old.

I like how the commentator is making it sound like the Champions League is on the line in the shoot-out. 

Just about to comment on that. The players are walking off with not a f**k given and he's giving it the David Vs Goliath pish.

Especially given that one of them is well renowned as a great penalty taker.
Also, absolutely no chance that Kyle Turner is 21 years old.

Indeed. Said to my Mrs that I could have told you Muirhead and Holt would be the first two up before it happened. Absolute fanny of a man.

6 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Really feels like we've got an awful lot of work to do before the window shuts next month. Part of me feeling like the XI tonight will be pretty unrecognisable by the end of the season. 

I said this last season, but Kyle Turner puts in a performance every time I see him. Thought he was excellent tonight again. 

Hopefully see you in the Premiership next season but McInnes needs to strengthen by the looks of things. 

Cheeky finish by Kyle to win the tie too.