2022/23 SLC Group B

Aidan

Well we were very meh. We won without being particularly good but were deserving winners I thought. Very very much bare bones on the bench today showing how many players we still need. I think we're at least 4 short still

16 hours ago, jaggyness said:

Well we were very meh. We won without being particularly good but were deserving winners I thought. Very very much bare bones on the bench today showing how many players we still need. I think we're at least 4 short still

We didn’t get out of second gear but I thought we were deserved winners, should’ve definitely added to the scoreline. Obviously we had Milne, Tiffoney and Dowds unavailable but we still require a few more players to bulk up the squad, preferably 1 or 2 before Wednesday. A third striker has to be high on the priority list, we can’t have a situation where Graham (or even Dowds) is the only option for 90 minutes, it’d be preferable to get the Fitzpatrick situation sorted sooner rather than later too. 

Appreciate that Tiffoney and Milne unavailable and more players to come in, as well as the heat being a factor but that was a very slow paced game.

Thought Smith was decent, maybe change of shirt number has helped him or maybe my expectations for him are just that low now. Did think he'd absolutely fucked his knee when he went down with no one near him but he was back on a minute later. 

McMillan looked comfortable enough at left back and good to see Brownlie back but not too much else to write home about. 

Missed the first 15 minutes and the goal. 

Milne looking quite tidy. Certainly looks like we can get back into this. Need the next goal though.

Is anyone actually at the game?

42 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

What a shocking away support 

39 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

Home support not much better 

A Falkirk posting about attendances. What a shock.

We’ve played alright so far. Milne’s looked really good. Lawless and Docherty having stinkers. Great finish from Aero.

All our attacking players have been crap really, Turner and Lawless especially but we've at least had more of the ball. Milne been very involved but it's similar to last season in that everything is down the left.

Great finish from Aero but surely he's 4th choice of 4 centre halves when the league starts. 

Not sure what to make of Killie, don't think there's anyone in the team which started tonight that's new and Lafferty not playing obviously makes a big difference. 

Support isn't great but it's midweek in July, there's no trains, the A77 is shut on the way back and the game is on TV. You can tell Falkirk won a big game for the first time in a while though. 

Edited by Fuctifano