2022/23 SLC Group D

Would any hibs fans in here be able to point me in the right direction or make a recommendation of a pub or social club etc nearby stadium that would accommodate a bus load of around 60 clyde fans next Saturday. Cheers 

1 hour ago, Morton Supporter said:

Apologies if already asked, but with tickets for Hibs - Morton now on sale and without any info on where away fans will be placed, can anyone confirm where in the ground we should be buying tickets for?

Thanks.

We're behind the goal and we had to sign up for the Hibs ticketing website then follow a link on our club website to get away tickets. Pretty sure it will be the same for Morton and just a case of you waiting on Morton providing a link.

Edited by CM.

2 hours ago, CM. said:

We're behind the goal and we had to sign up for the Hibs ticketing website then follow a link on our club website to get away tickets. Pretty sure it will be the same for Morton and just a case of you waiting on Morton providing a link.

Thank you

On 01/07/2022 at 13:21, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Glad to see that thesaurus you got for Christmas is getting some use

It's a tear-stained book, though. He'd asked for something about dinosaurs. 

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

Nothing out of the ordinary for the start of July, but with just three players (Baird, Lithgow & Gillespie) out you're seeing how threadbare we're looking for this game with the likely XI:

Schwake

Pignatiello - O'Connor - Strapp - King

Lyon - Jacobs - Blues

Quitongo - Muirhead - Kabia

Subs: Hynes, McGrattan, Garrity, McGregor, Easdale

A left back at centre back (removing him as an attacking threat when he's also our best player) and a 17 year old central midfielder at left back, with few options to change things on the bench. It's a must win game to progress through the group, but no big surprise if we don't even considering being up against a League One side.

Schwake

Pignatiello

Strapp

Hynes

O'Connor

Jacobs

Blues

Lyon

Kabia

Quitongo

Garrity

Will be suprised and disappointed if Sir Doug begins his first full season in charge by a. shifting Strapp to CB; b. giving Bonnie Prince Robbie another shot at 'centre forward'.

The above team, with McGrattan, McGregor, and Muirhead off the bench, is our best bet to sink these perma-diddies once again.

(And we'll need to sign at least one central striker before the league starts.)

Surely Easdale will get a sponsored start and add to his already impressive CV.

Well might as well meet sponsor's contract conditions against these diddies. 

Was one of my best days out sending them down. Surprised they decided to stay there to avoid a rematch.

Any way, as said previously, get him on, tick the box and sub him after 10 mins.

No centre backs, one sub... glad I decided to stay home and watch the stream. As it is, I might not bother buying the stream.

I'll hazard a guess at the general shape of the team:

Schwake

Pignatiello_Hynes_Strapp_King

McGrattan_Blues_Lyon

Garrity_Quitongo_Kabia