2022/23 SLC Group D

9 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Feck sake just pure stupidity.  Some gluecose and fluids at the ERI and hopefully all good. 

Rose have tweeted that they're both fine and one has commented himself to say it was dehydration. 

Glad they are both alright, but football terraces can be hot boxes in warm weather. Take some precautions, folks! 

11 minutes ago, ham89 said:

Take some precautions, folks! 

It's the parents of these people who should have been taking precautions.

Anyone have any idea what's going on for Greenock Vs Bonnyrigg away tickets.

The website suggests buying through the online portal for sections F&G, but since day one has consistently said no tickets are available.

I'm assuming tickets will be available at the ground, but generally like to be organised.

3 hours ago, ham89 said:

Anyone have any idea what's going on for Greenock Vs Bonnyrigg away tickets.

The website suggests buying through the online portal for sections F&G, but since day one has consistently said no tickets are available.

I'm assuming tickets will be available at the ground, but generally like to be organised.

Pay on the day mate. Their online system is atrocious.

1 hour ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

How are Bonnyrigg sales going for tomorrow? Our end has sold out 

It's not going to be a sell out by the looks of it, but I'd think fairly close.

Maybe 2,000?

22 hours ago, ham89 said:

It's not going to be a sell out by the looks of it, but I'd think fairly close.

Maybe 2,000?

Seems ludicrous not having a patg option or at the very least offer tickets sales online up to ko for this game. One thing if it's a sell out but it's going to be what 500 below capacity. Some people don't know whether they can go till late on and in that case your fecked even though the grounds not full. You'd think the rose would want to make as much cash as possible out of these games.

On 17/07/2022 at 17:08, roman_bairn said:

Really important that Falkirk take at least 2 points from Bonnyrigg on Wednesday after that result.
We will never overhaul Hibs goal difference if we tie on points, especially as Hibs remaining game is against group minnows MorTEN…,,,,,

We all want to see Hibs give them a horsing. 

Thank you. 

Given that it looks like we aren't going to be one of the three best group winners (even if we win our last two matches) and therefore not seeded for the next round it doesn't really matter if we finish first or second in the group.

As long as we finish on at least ten points to guarantee one of the runners up spots that will do. Would be nice to take a big step towards that total tonight though 

Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876

So another gentle stroll to NDP tonight, certainly be a lot cooler than it was on Sunday. Again we have nothing to lose and the next part of our education for the SPFL to come. Hopefully we have learned from the mistakes made on Sunday and get a better result tonight. Should be a good crowd and I look forward to the contest.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

4 minutes ago, Ervin H Burrell said:

Am I right I saying the last time we played Morton, Neil Lennon tried to have a square go with Jim Duffy, then had a heads gone in the post match presser ? 😄

Very out of character tbh.

That was the last league game at Easter Road. We had one more league game at Cappielow after that then also the 5-3 AET in the League Cup three seasons ago, where Stevenson and Whittaker both scored own goals shanking attempts to clear crosses.

We may well concede five again tonight, but we won't be scoring three.

2 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

That was the last league game at Easter Road. We had one more league game at Cappielow after that then also the 5-3 AET in the League Cup three seasons ago, where Stevenson and Whittaker both scored own goals shanking attempts to clear crosses.

We may well concede five again tonight, but we won't be scoring three.

Think I can remember the cup game now. No recollection of the Cappielow fixture though. 

Regardless of how bad you guys are atm (I know you're short of bodies) I seriously doubt we'll score 5.