2022/23 SLC Group D

17 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

48 hours now & I'll bet you're still reduced to a salty, broken froth.

motherhucker.gif

😆😆😆😜 A "salty, broken froth" follows on from "Putin-worshipping wanks.......    Seriously, you okay there mate?? 😁

You bodyswerved explaining that first nonsense.  Daresay you'll do the same now - as expected; you can't defend the indefensible.

Have yourself a nice wee day though, as best you can manage. 😁

8 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

Doesn’t bother me in the slightest. Its just a really, really weird thing to tweet. 

Is it? The womens team recently became part of the club and as such they seem to be making it clear which team is playing in their social media output.

4 hours ago, Zing. said:

A good number of absolute morons in the Falkirk support getting wound up over this tweet because they believe it’s some sort of dig at them. Bizarre.

All whilst they try and claim that they aren’t interested in Hibs at all but we’re still hurting from a game that meant absolutely nothing to anyone connected to Hibs merely 8 days later.

25 minutes ago, Hibee_Hibernian said:

All whilst they try and claim that they aren’t interested in Hibs at all but we’re still hurting from a game that meant absolutely nothing to anyone connected to Hibs merely 8 days later.

Why would we give a single f**k about Hibs? 😆 Puncturing your self importance over that couple of seasons was quite tremendous entertainment, not least Houston completely owning your gormless manager. Since then we have plenty of our own stuff to deal with.

Oh, and I'll wager that 99% of us (myself included) were completely thrilled by the skelping dished out by Stokes et al the following week.

Isn't Hibs twitter guy an absolute weirdo or has that changed recently? Seem to recall the output going really weird last year maybe?

That is undoubtedly an odd tweet. If you were simply clarifying which Hibs team was playing, you would write Hibs men surely?

Meh

13 hours ago, Hibee_Hibernian said:

I will be really disappointed if we don't see any new pavement dancing videos tbqhwy.

Probably instigated by the weirdo Falkirk fan who seems to contribute f**k all to this site except red dots.........

13 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Isn't Hibs twitter guy an absolute weirdo or has that changed recently? Seem to recall the output going really weird last year maybe?

That is undoubtedly an odd tweet. If you were simply clarifying which Hibs team was playing, you would write Hibs men surely?

Meh

New person

Would love to snatch a draw tonight but after coming away with the 2 points on Saturday this is a free hit for us. Henderson looks like he's going to be a big miss, McKay and Mackie will the centre half pairing with McCann and Yeats at full back. 

Really need the wingers to perform if we're going to cause Hibs any issues at all. 

3 hours ago, Leith Green said:

I will be really disappointed if we don't see any new pavement dancing videos tbqhwy.

Probably instigated by the weirdo Falkirk fan who seems to contribute f**k all to this site except red dots.........

Movie Hello GIF by 1091

Its definitely not a dig at Falkirk, we’ve used similar graphics for the Bonnyrigg and Clyde games.

Whether that’s weird or not is up to your preference but it’s not a go at the fellas from Grangemouth.

Falkirks squad absolutely teeming with ex-Hearts and Hibs players 6/11 starters in their game on Saturday in that category, I wonder which one of them it’ll be to score against us.

Falkirk      1-3        Hibernian

Morrison      Doidge, McGeady, Melkersen

Happy memories of giving McGeady mountains of non-sectarian pelters back in 08 or 09 and his wee face greeting when he got subbed off, so he'll be up for the battle.

We'll need to watch Joe McBride on the other wing but I think we can get some joy out of a Rae/Hunter/Mitchell back 3.