Scottish League Cup - Group F

13 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I rather foolishly bought my ticket for St Johnstone prior to the Annan game last night so I’m going to go. Getting the train from Queen Street to Perth which will arrive about half 1ish. What pub(s) would you recommend and what is the quickest/best way to get to the ground from the station as I understand it’s quite a distance away. 

The Grill.

Are Ayr ready to deal with everything Saints have tomorrow? 

Can they handle the one fit centre forward St Johnstone have? Not many can march Stevie May's record of 4 goals in 65 games.

If he's really lucky, Davidson might stick a square peg next to him. 

We might struggle for goals but at least we've replaced our departed goalkeeper... 

1 hour ago, Radford said:

Are Ayr ready to deal with everything Saints have tomorrow? 

Can they handle the one fit centre forward St Johnstone have? Not many can march Stevie May's record of 4 goals in 65 games.

If he's really lucky, Davidson might stick a square peg next to him. 

We might struggle for goals but at least we've replaced our departed goalkeeper... 

You've already been warned about referring to Stevie May as a centre forward :lol:

Just checked and there is no streaming of the game tomorrow which means I wont foolishly buy it and waste my afternoon

Fuck Yeah Louis Ck GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

One team will win, prompting a "corner turned" reaction from some supporters, for the other, the misery will continue. 

Bullen to change the formation again, No place for O'Conner in the starting line-up. two players played out of position, a half the team will be under the age of 20. 

Score prediction - Don't care.  

18 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Bullen to change the formation again, No place for O'Conner in the starting line-up. two players played out of position, a half the team will be under the age of 20. 

Youre like the anti-St Johnstone. 

We never change shape, even when we don't have enough fit players to play it, and arent far off a starting 11 of over 30s

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Youre like the anti-St Johnstone. 

We never change shape, even when we don't have enough fit players to play it, and arent far off a starting 11 of over 30s

You’ll be delighted at the signing of soon to be 33 years old Ryan McGowan then?

5 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

You’ll be delighted at the signing of soon to be 33 years old Ryan McGowan then?

Dont get me started.

Also.

FYWm-glXEAIibwQ.thumb.jpeg.51d3c5428b35084118ff98bf29be42d0.jpeg

That set up involves a winger at wing back, a full back at centre back, an attacking midfielder as a holding midfielder, and a 5ft striker who shirks physical battles as a line striker. Thats ignoring the keeper being one who was set to retire this Summer before we got desperate, and a crippled CB.

No sign of Wilson isn't very encouraging. Good to see East back on the bench. I'm hoping Gibson is playing in midfield rather than RWB. 3 at the back didn't work at all against Annan so I hope he isn't trying to persist with it. 

8 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

No sign of Wilson isn't very encouraging. Good to see East back on the bench. I'm hoping Gibson is playing in midfield rather than RWB. 3 at the back didn't work at all against Annan so I hope he isn't trying to persist with it. 

Aye, would agree with all of this. 

Just bought the stream. Will there be commentary or just pictures?

12 minutes ago, Alex Nesovic's Barmy Army said:

No commentary apparently due to unforseen circumstances. Don't know if that's a good or bad thing. 

13 minutes ago, Alex Nesovic's Barmy Army said:

Just bought it too.  Looks like a pixellot effort so hopefully won't miss anything.

Is Cochrane struggling for fitness?  Bench for him today and hasn't lasted more than an hour in any of the previous cup games.  I'd hoped that Muir would be given a starting place today but hey-ho.