Scottish League Cup - Group F

49 minutes ago, Flash said:

Traffic Scotland website says to use the B7076 (which I think is the old A74) from Beattock to Lockerbie. I would stay on the motorway and leave at the Lockerbie junction then A709 to Dumfries. Or take the B7020 (south of Beattock) to Lochmaben. 

Alternatively, leave the M74 at Elvanfoot and take the A702 down through the Dalveen Pass to the A76 Nith valley road to Dumfries.   A bit slower than the usual Moffat road (about the same as going via Lockerbie) but its a lovely drive (also good on the road bike) on a fine day - my "go to" route to Dumfries cos I'm sick of the busier Moffat road.

My good friend Google once told me that the Dalveen Pass road had been voted in the top five UK roads to drive by a Porsche owners club (OK, maybe a dubious recommendation that to be fair).

1 hour ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Am I right in saying that there is absolutely no coverage whatsoever of this game today, even audio? No stream from either club for domestic or international audiences, and not broadcast by the sponsor? 

I simply can't get to Dumfries today ... am I stymied?

Correct.

Am I right in saying that there is absolutely no coverage whatsoever of this game today, even audio? No stream from either club for domestic or international audiences, and not broadcast by the sponsor? 

Yes you are.  Live updates on the QoS site is the best you will do I think.

My problem is I bought a ticket on-line about an hour ago, payment taken but no ticket yet in my in-box yet or in trash, how do I rectify this.

You'll get to enjoy your day though.

Every cloud.

My problem is I bought a ticket on-line about an hour ago, payment taken but no ticket yet in my in-box yet or in trash, how do I rectify this.

Did it not instantly come up as a QR code?

9 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

You'll get to enjoy your day though.

Every cloud.

Pretty much this.

Beautiful sunny day, not watching Callum Davidson's St Johnstone, and maybe even a St Johnstone victory to celebrate tonight.

Perfection.

6 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
8 minutes ago, Fae_the_ said:

Did it not instantly come up as a QR code?

Purchase site said ticket would be e-mailed to me and to check trash box. Nothing in either. I had no problem with getting a ticket for last weeks game. Maybe I logged off purchase site without checking for QR code.

Guest Flash
10 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Purchase site said ticket would be e-mailed to me and to check trash box. Nothing in either. I had no problem with getting a ticket for last weeks game. Maybe I logged off purchase site without checking for QR code.

If the email isn’t in your spam folder, try going to ticketco.events and follow the steps on the link below. If that doesn’t work contact support@ticketco.net.

ticketco.events

1 minute ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Just clocked the lineup. Glad I'm in Perth. 

Aye.

No doubt we'll scab a 2-1 win and be treated to a night of being told we're brilliant and Gilmour at RWB is the answer to our problems.

18 minutes ago, Flash said:

If the email isn’t in your spam folder, try going to ticketco.events and follow the steps on the link below. If that doesn’t work contact support@ticketco.net.

ticketco.events

Thanks, did that and got ticket. The thought of paying another £6 had me  sweating a bit.

Gilmour put in one of the worst, most pointless, wing back displays ive ever seen against Annan. Thats not a surprise, though, considering his entire career so far has seen him play as an immobile CM.

Honestly just mental we're playing him there again when we could quite easily play a full back and winger on that side instead.

21 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Gilmour put in one of the worst, most pointless, wing back displays ive ever seen against Annan. Thats not a surprise, though, considering his entire career so far has seen him play as an immobile CM.

Honestly just mental we're playing him there again when we could quite easily play a full back and winger on that side instead.

He's got the athleticism to play there though...

1 hour ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

5 minutes till kick off and no sign of any updates from QoS.

43 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Don't often notice/care about the opposition players but I'm definitely going to have to watch Gilmour. He can't be as bad as is being made out?...

Be interesting to see what you make of him.

Hes one of those EPL kids who has great technique and nothing else, to me. Hes not got much hope when his managers set of destroying his confidence by playing him in a position that suits literally no parts of game though.

41 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

He's got the athleticism to play there though...

Its just weird. 

Its just weird. 
He isn't up to much. But then neither has any Saints player so far tbh. He's playing on my side the now and he's gotten into a couple of half decent positions but the players have failed to pass to him. Is this a usual occurrence?

Hopefully they continue to come down the right as you've looked far more effective going down the left.