Scottish League Cup - Group F

Guest Flash
Just now, Distant Doonhamer said:

We're going to be shite again this season aren't we.

Dismal.

From the comments by @19QOS19 it looks like they’re another bunch of softies.

Guest Flash
1 minute ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Season after season we sign another batch of gutless softies. I'd hoped not this time but maybe we have.

I don’t understand it. Maybe they figure they don’t get paid enough to bother their arse.
They’ll all be off to McDonalds now for their post match burger.

Well that's opened things up...
Yours to lose for sure now.

Fair play to Annan today. Outstanding performance. Defended really well and were a threat going forward. Good luck for the rest of the tournament.

Popped down as a neutral and was pleasantly surprised by how entertaining the match was. QOTS dominated for short spells at the start of each half but I'd say Annan were just about worth their win. Absolute 'whit's the goalie dain?' Stuff for one of the Annan goals which I hope is just ring rust from the keeper. I'll be taking in Annans trip to At Johnstone in a fortnight and hope it's a similarly interesting game.

Popped down as a neutral and was pleasantly surprised by how entertaining the match was. QOTS dominated for short spells at the start of each half but I'd say Annan were just about worth their win. Absolute 'whit's the goalie dain?' Stuff for one of the Annan goals which I hope is just ring rust from the keeper. I'll be taking in Annans trip to At Johnstone in a fortnight and hope it's a similarly interesting game.
I'd imagine it'll be much more boring. In the few competitive games we've played against Annan they've been decent value for neutrals tbh.

I'd imagine it'll be much more boring. In the few competitive games we've played against Annan they've been decent value for neutrals tbh.
Seem to have done well against us at Palmerston recently.

5 hours ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Season after season we sign another batch of gutless softies. I'd hoped not this time but maybe we have.

That is what worrys me we don't have aggressive defenders none seem to win a 50-50 tackle or win it in the air .

They will come up against many better strikers than Goss that is a worry as well. .

4 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

2 hours ago, QosLoyal said:
4 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Seem to have done well against us at Palmerston recently.

Let's be honest here.

Other than Ayr United pretty much every club has done well against us at Palmerston in recent times.

That said we even managed to score a goal for Ayr to confirm our relegation.

Edited by Distant Doonhamer

7 hours ago, Radford said:

Well that's opened things up...

Get the feeling that St J have probably just about won the group today without even playing 🤣.

Ayr v QoS midweek seems a pretty likely 0-0 or 1-1 then pens which surely rules both sides out after 2 games. 

You better get a shift on,our trip to St Johnstone is on Tuesday night

Let's be honest here.
Other than Ayr United pretty much every club has done well against us at Palmerston in recent times.
That said we even managed to score a goal for Ayr to confirm our relegation.
Home forms stinking. Still can hardly buy a win. 3 years of misery.

6 hours ago, Hursty said:

Get the feeling that St J have probably just about won the group today without even playing 🤣.

Really, it shouldn't be a question now, but I'm still convinced we'll find a way to make it hard for ourselves.