Scottish League Cup - Group F

Should be an interesting game.

Mainly a stable Annan team from last year minus Moxy but + Galloway ( one to watch apparently) and all the Dumfries boys in Annan ranks with something to prove + Benjy Luissent who started off wi u guys a couple of seasons ago.

On paper Willie has some good signings + you are full time so probably u should be favourites.

Is it penalties after 90 minutes if a draw ?

Guest Flash
1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

According to BBC, which I'm sure is accurate, it just got worse.

Could be the shortest duration of early season optimism ever.

Would like to see the first goal back to see if Currie was fouled but given how dodgy he's been with crosses I expect it was just a f**k-up. Second goal just as bad. 5/10 min spell after the water break we fell to bits. Get H20 to f**k.

Look very dodgy at the back and nothing much going forward. Wilson and Reilly hurry the f**k up please. Be surprised if Gibson doesn't hook someone at HT.

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

Would like to see the first goal back to see if Currie was fouled but given how dodgy he's been with crosses I expect it was just a f**k-up. Second goal just as bad. 5/10 min spell after the water break we fell to bits. Get H20 to f**k.

Look very dodgy at the back and nothing much going forward. Wilson and Reilly hurry the f**k up please. Be surprised if Gibson doesn't hook someone at HT.

I’d be hooking more than one

9 minutes ago, Flash said:

Could be the shortest duration of early season optimism ever.

Best plans rarely survive first contact with the opposition etc etc ...

I’d be hooking more than one
As would I. Sadly there is next to nothing on the bench. Expect McGrory will replace someone soon enough. Possibly McKechnie and shove Todd out wide.

Annan twitter giving regular updates btw. Far smaller clubs than us (and indeed Annan) manage to give updates every game and highlights within the first 24 hours. I can't believe Dumfries lacks anyone with those skills so don't see why we can't.

Annan twitter says Currie came for the ball and missed it. Is that right? If so, goes with what Airdrie fans were saying, but we've had enough keepers stuck to their line, so here's hoping he continues to try to command his area and just gets better with practice.

Guest Flash
7 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Do you think those two will be enough?

For those who are watching: are they playing materially worse than v Raith and Hamilton, or has the opposition just stepped up now it's competitive?
Far far worse. Though Annan have got us absolutely rattled.Not playing silky football but they are rumbling us.

Our tempo needs to go up tenfold. We have settled since Gibson moved us to a 4-4-2 though offered nothing going forward since the second goal.