2022/23 SLC Group H

Don't look like we have too many ideas. Far too many passes for passing sake and then ultimately a ball into the box with the player not even looking for a man.

Jakubiak misses a tap in with the goal gaping.

Can't see Stranraer getting back into this though. Playing with 11 men behind the call and don't seem to have any intention of trying to get back into it. They'd be happy with the 0-1 at this point by the way they're playing.

As much as I've been mumping and moaning, we won't get a more comfortable win all season. Game has been spent in the Stranraer half. If we had more of a killer instinct, this would be an absolute hiding.

We've never got out of 1st gear and also had another 2 cleared off the line.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

As much as I've been mumping and moaning, we won't get a more comfortable win all season. Game has been spent in the Stranraer half. If we had more of a killer instinct, this would be an absolute hiding.

We've never got out of 1st gear and also had another 2 cleared off the line.

Aye, it's been as comfortable a win I've ever seen, but considering Queen's Park and Accies got five each against this lot I was hoping we'd try and keep up on GD in case we need it. Definitely need more options up front though.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Two very comfortable 3-0 wins in games we've treated like friendlies. Group decider on Tuesday.

The group is definitely over if you win, but if we manage to get any sort of result we've got another hard game against Hamilton afterwards. There's potential for two teams from this group to progress though since we seem to all be taking turns at pumping the League 2 clubs.