2022/23 SLC Group H

8 hours ago, Ben Reilly said:

Thanks for the info. I'll factor in a stop off at the cash machine on the way.

Unfortunately, after years at Hampden, I'm well used to vastly overpriced food prices.

For all that we're not happy at travelling to Stenny for home games, the pie stall there is the business.

2 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

For all that we're not happy at travelling to Stenny for home games, the pie stall there is the business.

I will second that.

Although it's another one that's cash only. I was nearly caught out by that the other night.

2 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Have to agree having enjoyed the comestibles on Tuesday night. I’d like to add that the Wee Bar under the stand was a super place: great atmosphere; reasonably priced beer; a great collection of Stenhousemuir pennants; and all round delight. 

20 hours ago, cdhafc1874 said:

If you want to pay by card to get in or pay by card for (the vastly overpriced) food then NDP is not the ground for you 😂 

You'll need cash for both. 

This is correct. Hamilton Academical is a strictly cash-only business. Used notes preferably. The reasons why this is the case in 2022 are not discussed in polite society.

5 minutes ago, theSilverFox said:

How decent is the live stream from Dens? My two sons are desperate to see the game but me and missus are currently testing Covid positive so can’t take them.

Not near as good as QP or Stranraers.

It's the bare minimum effort. Passable.