2022/23 SLC Group H

Thought the third goal was a cracker. That's a slick team you have. And one of the best strips.
When it's clicked in the last two games, it has been slick, plus they've had more opportunities than they would in the league to get it right.

Can I just take a moment to express my displeasure, nay disgust that I will not be strolling down the southside to take in Dundee playing on the hottest day of all time, but instead cooped up in my hoose watching some 2 bob stream from Falkirk.

24 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Can I just take a moment to express my displeasure, nay disgust that I will not be strolling down the southside to take in Dundee playing on the hottest day of all time, but instead cooped up in my hoose watching some 2 bob stream from Falkirk.

You’re at the back of an afwy long queue my friend😏

8 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

You’re at the back of an afwy long queue my friend😏

Tbf I realised that as soon as I'd posted. Not something anyone's happy with really. Good thing we'll have you in the league at a later date.

When it'll be snowing sideways.

1 hour ago, RawB93 said:

It’s not much consolation but our streams have been better than most of the others I’ve watched (or at least they were the last few seasons).

Although in saying that, Bowyer played Anderson as a secondary striker against Blackburn so equally could be Byrne and McGowan as holding midfielders.

Think Mulligan and McGinn are nailed on as the wide men. Structure of the centre remains to be seen.

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

That should be buried by Jakubiak - way too slow in taking a shot.

Done all the hard work. Broke from deep, skinned the CH then delayed and delayed again until the CH got back.

4 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Not convinced that French is any better than what we have.

Yeah, both of QP's half chances have came from his mistakes. Slack pass to Anderson for the first and then not tracking his man for the second.