Dog Kills Man

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I quite often wonder with these kind of dogs... How would you deal with one that's attacking someone? There's a couple that look reasonably similar show up at the kids school, and they un nerve me somewhat. Big strong fuckers. Not that any of them appear bad tempered tbf but anytime I see a dog like that, I dont let my kids, who otherwise go and see every fucking dog they see, anywhere near them

What do you do if the situation arose though? Headlock? Or is that just for bears?

Grab its front legs and vigorously pull them apart, which splits open its rib cage so you can kick it in the heart. So I was told in school by a boy ITK.

• 1 month later...

Read this story yesterday...

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/local-news/mum-joanne-robinson-killed-pet-24514571

According to granny  “They were good dogs, they are not a banned breed and were not dangerous. They were not related but they got on well together. I don’t know why they suddenly snapped. Rocco’s a big dog, he’s bigger than a lion."

😱

16 hours ago, Lurkst said:

Read this story yesterday...

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/local-news/mum-joanne-robinson-killed-pet-24514571

According to granny  “They were good dogs, they are not a banned breed and were not dangerous. They were not related but they got on well together. I don’t know why they suddenly snapped. Rocco’s a big dog, he’s bigger than a lion."

😱

Her tearful granddaughter added: “He was like a small horse.”

Wouldn't harm a fly, obviously.

On 25/05/2022 at 18:13, tamthebam said:

A historical name...or called after an old Newcastle keeper!

Blondi was a historical alsatian. Belonged to a certain German chap...

Austrian.

On 25/05/2022 at 15:01, Aladdin said:

American Bullys are offshoots of american pitbulls that are meant to have had the aggression bred out of them.  Absolutely fearsome looking but should behave like big lapdogs.

Im loathe to blame dogs for their behaviour, especially when so many were bred for bloodsports historically. Potentially dangerous dogs also seem to be the choice of daftys - maybe some sort of extended licensing scheme for multiple breeds.

The dugs, or the dafties?

• 2 months later...