Dog Kills Man

16 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

He was called Shaka. 

A historical name...or called after an old Newcastle keeper!

Blondi was a historical alsatian. Belonged to a certain German chap...

I know it sounds a bit "guns dont kill people, people kill people" but in my personal experience any time a dog is an angry c**t their owner is an arsehole. Can't remember the last time I heard of a dog attack and it wasn't owned by some wee ned and his baby maker "stay at home" girlfriend. As a dog owner I would 100% support full background checks before anyone should be allowed to have a dog.

1 hour ago, dirty dingus said:

The spawn of  Cerberus aren't cheap - xl bully puppies for sale from £2000-£4000 depending on puppy

American Bully dogs for sale: Beautiful xl bully puppies for sale - in Cribyn, Lampeter - Image 7

Excellent way to clean up some cash too I believe.

2 hours ago, Empty It said:

I know it sounds a bit "guns dont kill people, people kill people" but in my personal experience any time a dog is an angry c**t their owner is an arsehole. Can't remember the last time I heard of a dog attack and it wasn't owned by some wee ned and his baby maker "stay at home" girlfriend. As a dog owner I would 100% support full background checks before anyone should be allowed to have a dog.

Not seen any pics of your beautiful dog on the SUYD in some time. Get it sorted..........................

Not seen any pics of your beautiful dog on the SUYD in some time. Get it sorted..........................
It's a pain in the arse with the Tapatalk app, blame Div and the slowest app development of all time.

As an aside a couple of the boys i go hillwalking with work/worked for the SSPCA. One of them got a call to drug addict's flat in Dundee a few years back for an unattended dog howling away for days on end. Entry had to be forced and an already strong smell from the landing turned into an absolute stench once inside. It turned out the addict had overdosed and died several days previous. He found the dog when it popped it's head up out of the corpse's stomach cavity.

The dog (a young lab i believe) was rehomed. I don't think the new owners were informed of its history 😂

As an aside a couple of the boys i go hillwalking with work/worked for the SSPCA. One of them got a call to drug addict's flat in Dundee a few years back for an unattended dog howling away for days on end. Entry had to be forced and an already strong smell from the landing turned into an absolute stench once inside. It turned out the addict had overdosed and died several days previous. He found the dog when it popped it's head up out of the corpse's stomach cavity.
The dog (a young lab i believe) was rehomed. I don't think the new owners were informed of its history [emoji23]
A meth lab?

We had these South African folk move in to our street as a kid and they had a German Shepherd.

It got me a couple of times, including once sinking its fangs right into my shoulder.

I want to say I'm surprised and shocked at this revelation.

A Jack Russell that was my Ex’s bit her square on the top of the nose the moment the bells went off on TV and everyone cheered, she went to give it a kiss and it just turned. Permanent scar and could have easily been blinded but just goes to show (hopefully everyone should know this) that dogs are animals, domesticated yes but still revert to instinct when frightened. The dog that killed this man was clearly not looked after well and treated the way it should have been, tragic that it’s happened.

Turns out this guy was breeding these dogs, they had five in the home.

That is a fucking ridiculous amount of those sort of dogs to have in a presumably way too small space. Would have been fighting each other and everything. Awful.

Tbh we have a small dog but he's started getting aggressive with folk now we have a baby.

Any grown man stands up and goes towards the child or even carrying the child gets snapped at. It's something we're discouraging but it's not as simple as saying folk have bred dogs to be aggressive sometimes, as I think this has come from his past (he's always been wary of men for some reason).

As an aside, I saw one of those mega bulldogs in Perth a week ago. Walking height saw the dogs back up to the height of the boys hip and just as wide, and the ratty fucker owning it could barely stop himself getting dragged along. Almost definitely going to attack/kill someone within a year.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Glad there is a general consensus that dug owners are weird.

They've always deflected their weirdness by passing it onto cat owners but the average dug owner has always been one for the watching.