Dog Kills Man

A 62 year old man in North Wales has died after being bitten by his sons American Pitbull. Kevin Jones was watching his son Josh’s dogs while Josh attended the Wrexham play off game at Wembley.

The dog was contained and destroyed at the scene. Josh Jones’ partner, Chanel Fong, posted the following on Facebook about the death. It’s long but worth quoting in full.

I heard Kev say get off me Cookie so I went into the kitchen, told Cookie to get down which he did.

'Anyone who has come into contact with Cookie knows how much of a big fat head play boy he is. He's not aggressive in the slightest. Just thinks he's still a small pup and bounces around rather than walk.

'Kev said ''He's got me there'' and as I looked down there was blood pumping from Kev's leg. 

I grabbed Cookie's blanket from his crate to try and keep the wound from bleeding. I carried him to the sofa and called the ambulance.

'Kev was with me but unresponsive, he grabbed my shoulder and told me he was going.

'I told him he wasn't and the call handler told me to lie him on the floor and do compressions.

Seven minutes it took for the ambulance service to get to us.

'It felt like I was doing compressions for an hour.

'I want to thank North Wales ambulance service, air ambulance, North Wales Police and their special dog handling team.

Today has been the worst day of my life.

'I have had to watch two men who I love so much take their last breathe.

'I can't shake the feeling of Keven's blood off my hands and all I can hear in my head is Cookie's cries.

'Cookie did not attack Keven, he's a big boy and plays too rough.

'Please respect Josh and his family, myself and my family at this absolutely heartbreaking time.

'Cookie was euthanised in the back garden by a trained vet and the other dogs were checked over by the dog handling team, our special girl Fire was taken as she has an athletic build however the rest they were happy with and they are all tucked up in bed.

'Rest in peace my darling stupid boy Cookie-Doe and forever rest in peace with a beer my amazing father in law Keven Jones AKA Odde.'

Below is a photograph of darling stupid boy Cookie-Doe, the big fathead play boy.

Have any P&Bers got a dog like this?

Any P&Bers own a pet that’s killed someone?

Do any P&Bers find it difficult to realise that your pets aren’t human?

image.jpeg

Why was he watching the dogs if his son's partner was at home? And how many dogs have they got? One put down, one taken away and the rest "tucked up in bed"?

We got landed with a Jack Russell type one time that was hyper, it was let out of its pen, and attacked a stepdaughter's dog. Straight to the vet who put it down. The stepdaughter's dog was unharmed.

Just now, Albus Bulbasaur said:

When I was younger me and a bunch of mates went to another mates house who was looking after his flatmates elderly dog. 

We spent part of the night blowing ganj smoke into the dogs face. It died 2 days later. 

Haha that’s mental

25 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

American Pitbulls are illegal in UK, no ?

Nope. 

They were the drug dealers choice of go to whilst County lines were closed, they've been bred inhumanely and are readily available. 

Why do c*nts feel the need to have these types of dogs?

It's alright saying, "ach, he's just a big, daft playful lump", but how many times have things like this happened? At the end of the day they are 60lb, solid muscle, killing machines when things go tits up. (which they all too often sadly do).  

Seems like they had a house full of them, chav-tastic, and poor Chanel appears more upset about the dug's demise than that of her father in law tae, sorry for your loss hen. RIP Cookie-Doe, ya big lovable dafty.

12 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I have budgies.

To my knowledge, my budgies have never killed anyone.

"To my knowledge" .......Aye, right.....you budgiekeepers are just as irresponsible as the uber-chavs with man-eating pitbulls.

"Psittacosis is an infectious disease usually spread to humans from infected birds in the parrot family. Birds in the parrot family, or psittacines, include parrots, macaws, budgerigars (parakeets or budgies), and cockatiels. Domestic turkeys and pigeons have also infected people."budgiegiphy.gif.41bac143bdfbc5d75d5e216611cd0c5a.gif

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

I have a house spider, called Steve (although we might be up to Steve VII by now).  Whether or not one can call it a 'pet' is a question for debate, but I certainly tolerate it's presence (probably behind the TV just now).

Anyway, I'm led to believe that multiple people die as a result of spider bites every year.  

It's a small wonder that I'm still alive.