Annan gearing up for next season!

1 hour ago, annan4eva said:

Was the first line of your post really necessary?  Anyway thank for your good wishes, shame all your friends from Dumfries don’t feel the same. 

???

What's the "friends from Dumfries" line about? I've seen nothing but good wishes and hopes for Annan promotion from the QoS support at least. I know plenty QoS fans who were at Annan supporting them on Tuesday (including me) and I know a few who are going to Hamilton to do the same tonight (most likely also including me).

Edited by Skyline Drifter

1 hour ago, Skyline Drifter said:

???

What's the "friends from Dumfries" line about? I've seen nothing but good wishes and hopes for Annan promotion from the QoS support at least. I know plenty QoS fans who were at Annan supporting them on Tuesday (including me) and I know a few who are going to Hamilton to do the same tonight (most likely also including me).

That’s fantastic, spot on and how it should be IMO. PLEASE spread the word to “ frae the briggs “ Hope we all have a great evening, ANNAN v QOS as a league fixture in my younger days was an unbelievable fantasy.

1 minute ago, annan4eva said:

That’s fantastic, spot on and how it should be IMO. PLEASE spread the word to “ frae the briggs “ Hope we all have a great evening, ANNAN v QOS as a league fixture in my younger days was an unbelievable fantasy.

There's always one unfortunately.......................

2 hours ago, HorseyGhirl said:

It's called sarcasm man. Bad sarcasm yes but still sarcasm. And a wee heads up. I'm from Galloway, they don't like it here when you say Dumfries apparently.

Are you able to get up to Hamilton or wherever the Clyde call home this week.

Hopefully you'll wake up tomorrow with a hangover after celebrating.

My lord do i know it’s called SARCASM. Please go back and bore other forums.

2 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

There's always one unfortunately.......................

Hopefully no need. This corner of the country needs more clubs/ good publicity not idiots ?

38 minutes ago, annan4eva said:

My lord do i know it’s called SARCASM. Please go back and bore other forums.

Yer some man. I come on here to wish your team all the best and you still have a go at me. I can't win, are you my missus per chance.

7 minutes ago, HorseyGhirl said:

Yer some man. I come on here to wish your team all the best and you still have a go at me. I can't win, are you my missus per chance.

Im not getting this ? Why if you want to do that ( make a positive message )  open with a shit shot. You yourself said it was bad ? Why the need, you might be an ok henpecked, slave to your daughter but , dont take it out on us please.

24 minutes ago, annan4eva said:

Im not getting this ? Why if you want to do that ( make a positive message )  open with a shit shot. You yourself said it was bad ? Why the need, you might be an ok henpecked, slave to your daughter but , dont take it out on us please.

Right I am drawing a line under this. No more snidey comments, sarky remarks or other boreisms from me.

Just simple pleasantries, and if I stray from this righteous path please someone call me out.

Annan for L1.

P.S. love going to the Lonsdale for my movie fix.