Annan gearing up for next season!

26 minutes ago, annan4eva said:

Your good wishes are well received thank you.

Although I am a seorbnon league fan. Will try my utmost to get to a derby game next season. Enjoy your journey.

28 minutes ago, annan4eva said:

Your wishes are well received Willie thank you. Right now id rather be in the Annan camp than yours TBH ?

Whilst we have absolutely shite administrators there is huge misunderstanding of what we are doing regarding youth policy. Perfectly happy with what is happening on the playing front.

1 hour ago, williebraveheart said:

Whilst we have absolutely shite administrators there is huge misunderstanding of what we are doing regarding youth policy. Perfectly happy with what is happening on the playing front.

Man you’ve just chucked the league, and totally  embarrassed yourselves in a play off are you ok ?

1 hour ago, HorseyGhirl said:

Although I am a seorbnon league fan. Will try my utmost to get to a derby game next season. Enjoy your journey.

Seorbnon ? You have me beat, please educate.

1 hour ago, annan4eva said:

Man you’ve just chucked the league, and totally  embarrassed yourselves in a play off are you ok ?

Sorry, but you are one of those whose doesn't understand our current philosophy. Just enjoy your own results and congratulations again. Have a good weekend.

6 minutes ago, williebraveheart said:

Sorry, but you are one of those whose doesn't understand our current philosophy. Just enjoy your own results and congratulations again. Have a good weekend.

Are you Irvine welsh ?

Congratulations to Annan on your promotion and best wishes for next season. A good club with really decent people throughout. Remember you guys turing us over on your league debut. Always had a warm welcome at Galabank and the only regret is that Sammy Wallace wasn't here to winess your success a gem of a man sadly missed.

17 hours ago, annan4eva said:

Seorbnon ? You have me beat, please educate.

🤪🤪Sorry my man. This is why you don't post as you are running out the door.

It's meant to read that I'm a South non league fan but I do want to try and get to one of the league derbies. 👍

There got it right this time.

Edited by HorseyGhirl

Late to the party but WELL DONE Annan, congratulations on your promotion 👏🏻

No disrespect intended to the other clubs but as soon as it became obvious who the Play Off contenders were, you were the side that I wanted to join us in League 1. A club that has been built the right way. Well done again.