Annan gearing up for next season!

3 hours ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

Have Annan stopped doing highlights? Nothing updated on YouTube since September 

Think Annan have given up full stop. The call off a few weeks ago Vs Bonnyrigg was top stuff.

Aye, Greenock Telegraph obviously saw Lyon at Morton training and put 2 and 2 together and got bullshit - missing the fact that Annan are part time so he will train with Morton some days still.

Morton confirmed just there that his loan has been extended until the summer. 

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Moonie said:

How's Max Kilby getting on at Galabank?  Saw he scored yesterday, and he seems to be a regular starter for you.  

Max is settling in well and hopefully we can keep him for rest of season. Seemed to be quiet at first but in past few games you can see him growing in confidence. Would admit that it would have helped him if he was playing alongside a genuine centre half as Swingles and Matty Douglas have their injury woes and we are using a forward Tam Muir as stand in. I have also been impressed with another ex Carlisle youngster Roan Steele who whenever he gets on seems a classy player.

16 hours ago, Moonie said:

Mox is ripping league 2 to shred down here, you'll no be surprised to hear...

Delighted for Moxy who seems destined for greater things. Been told by Carlisle based workmates that if he was to go Utd would be looking for a fee iro seven figures??

• 1 month later...

Is it not embarrassing that this halfwit tweets shite like this practically every day? I get that Annan aren’t his full-time employers, and he’s entitled to his opinion (which in this case is wild and patently untrue whatever you think of Yusaf) but he’s still in a management position and a representative of your club, and thus, your town and community. At the very least he should be getting told to wind his neck in or make his personal Twitter private. 

25 minutes ago, airdrieman said:

Is it not embarrassing that this halfwit tweets shite like this practically every day? I get that Annan aren’t his full-time employers, and he’s entitled to his opinion (which in this case is wild and patently untrue whatever you think of Yusaf) but he’s still in a management position and a representative of your club, and thus, your town and community. At the very least he should be getting told to wind his neck in or make his personal Twitter private. 

Your the one that needs to wind your neck in. 
Are you serious or is it a wind up?

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, FifeSons said:

Wow, its a bit dusty in here.

Since I'm pretty certain it'll be Sons-Annan in the play-off semis, does anyone know whether you are likely to stream the midweek game at yours?

Annan is a great away day, just don't be surprised if you hear Winston Churchill's voice over the PA system.

4 hours ago, FifeSons said:

Wow, its a bit dusty in here.

Since I'm pretty certain it'll be Sons-Annan in the play-off semis, does anyone know whether you are likely to stream the midweek game at yours?

Keep a lookout on Annan Ath twitter page nearer the time. If they are allowed to stream it live you’ll find the information on twitter

Edited by marco44

• 4 weeks later...

Good luck tonight in the play offs will we watching with interest as a follower of Workington afc and cumbrian football in general its good to see especially how the English based players perform, to be honest would love to see Matty Douglas back at the reds next year especially after being promoted to the Npl 

3 hours ago, HorseyGhirl said:

Busy thread I see.

Anyways 

Annan for League 1.

Go D&G.

Was the first line of your post really necessary?  Anyway thank for your good wishes, shame all your friends from Dumfries don’t feel the same. 

9 minutes ago, annan4eva said:

Was the first line of your post really necessary?  Anyway thank for your good wishes, shame all your friends from Dumfries don’t feel the same. 

It's called sarcasm man. Bad sarcasm yes but still sarcasm. And a wee heads up. I'm from Galloway, they don't like it here when you say Dumfries apparently.

Are you able to get up to Hamilton or wherever the Clyde call home this week.

Hopefully you'll wake up tomorrow with a hangover after celebrating.