Scottish clubs. Massive outperformance in Europe?

FredFlintsone

1 hour ago, 54_and_counting said:

Nah you must be at it, surely no one can be that much of a complete retard

Then again i have seen some of your other posts on here..... 

Edit to add, the 5 teams you list have contributed 19.75 points over 5 years combined, not even averaging a point each per year for the last 5 years, 

Celtic have contributed 33pts in the last 5 years, Rangers are over 50, 18 of they 50 points Rangers have in the last 5 years have came from points won in the knockout ties you so quickly dismiss

You actually edited that and still posted about individual teams,your life is truly a box of chocolates M8.   

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Yes you are a banger, I take it the points Aberdeen,Hibs,St Johnstone,motherwell,Kilmarnock got didn't count either.
I forgot it's all about sevco 3 decent seasons and you own the gaff what a fecking joke you are M8. 

😂

You OK?

19 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

You haven't got a scooby doo how the coefficient works dafty,yet you put a post on here with just selective mince to suit your narrative.
I couldn't give 2 fecks what one team has done over the last 3 years,again it's about all the Scottish teams that compete in Europe across 5 seasons get that through your thick skull M8.

Theres only one nugget that hasnt a clue how anything works, and its definitely you 

You say you couldn't give a f**k what one team has done over 3 years, yet that one team has earned enough points from knockout ties to help propel scotland to 9th in the coefficient table

If you want to look at all scottish teams that compete in europe over 5 seasons then by all means, you'll find their points are pretty low because, and I'll give you a hit here, qualifiers are worth pretty much f**k all compared to the rest of the competitions, 

Hearts are guaranteed 3 coefficient points next season, they can get pumped in every game, that 3 points puts them the 3rs highest coefficient point earners in the last 5 years

15 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

You say you couldn't give a f**k what one team has done over 3 years, yet that one team has earned enough points from knockout ties to help propel scotland to 9th in the coefficient table

FFS, the 6 points sevco got was for finishing second and getting to the final,2 points for finishing second in there group and 1 point for each knockout round.
That 6 points gets divided by 5 because that is how many teams Scotland had in the competition.
Read and learn dafty and get back to me Forrest Gump.

UEFA Coefficients calculation method

Scottish teams accumulated 39.5 points divided by 5 makes 7.900 making the league the 11th best in Europe this season.
That final total lasts for 5 years then drops out.

UEFA Country Coefficients 2021/2022

The collective effort from all teams in Scotland over each of the last 5 season puts Scotland in 9th

UEFA Country Ranking 2022

Now will you stop posting pish about one team when they need each other to get up the coefficient table.

On 27/05/2022 at 11:25, wastecoatwilly said:

FFS, the 6 points sevco got was for finishing second and getting to the final,2 points for finishing second in there group and 1 point for each knockout round.
That 6 points gets divided by 5 because that is how many teams Scotland had in the competition.
Read and learn dafty and get back to me Forrest Gump.

Spot on sir. Winning a knockout tie just gets the country an extra fraction of a point