New kits 22-23

28 minutes ago, locheedee said:

Your away top is more of a Ross County/Falkirk kit, definitely not anything you'd see us in anyway

Never a Falkirk strip. Too light. We've never actually had Adidas as a supplier, now I come to think of it.

Looks very staunch, so a County top, I agree.

Yet again no actual hoops for an Accies top. I think that's none since 2006. Not good enough. Better half-hoop size this time but don't like that middle red block that the sponsors logo has been placed in. Away kit pretty poor, nowhere near as nice as last seasons.

6 hours ago, Owsley said:

Yet again no actual hoops for an Accies top. I think that's none since 2006. Not good enough. Better half-hoop size this time but don't like that middle red block that the sponsors logo has been placed in. Away kit pretty poor, nowhere near as nice as last seasons.

Standard off the shelf numbers for both by the looks of it. 

How shit are the majority of sponsors these days? Totally ruin strips. 

5 hours ago, Mr.Blue said:

How shit are the majority of sponsors these days? Totally ruin strips. 

100% correct, although when you see some of the big foreign clubs' sponsors, Scottish teams have tended to get off lightly.

The only sponsor I can think of that actually enhanced a strip was when Newcastle had the blue star with the Tyne Bridge silhouette in the 80s.

Newcastle-United-Remake-1983-1986-Home-Shirt.jpg

Edited by Specky Ginger

On 08/07/2022 at 12:17, Zanetti said:

Lee-1025x1536.jpg

On 08/07/2022 at 19:58, cdhafc1874 said:

Accies Home & Away kits released today.
_20220708_194557.jpg_20220708_195405.jpg

Credit to QP and Accies for actually showing the back of a hooped shirt. Although the outcome isn't as desired, at least everyone knows before they buy. Always disappointing to see a striped or hooped shirt in the flesh for the first time and find out it's a plain back.

Also, at least Accies have gone for a red back this time, looks like an away kit when it's a plain white back.

2 hours ago, DG.Roma said:

Credit to QP and Accies for actually showing the back of a hooped shirt. Although the outcome isn't as desired, at least everyone knows before they buy. Always disappointing to see a striped or hooped shirt in the flesh for the first time and find out it's a plain back.

Last season, although the players' shirts had the big white backs :( , the ones on sale to the punters had hoops all the way round :) .

Don't know yet if that will be the case again.

On 08/07/2022 at 19:58, cdhafc1874 said:

Accies Home & Away kits released today.

Wider hoops on the home top this time round & going with a Scotland/Dundee-esque away kit emoji51.png
_20220708_194557.jpg_20220708_195405.jpg_20220708_194659.jpg_20220708_195429.jpg

Every year I half expect them to go back to the vertical stripes and black shorts, or the “Sunderland strip”,  which wouldn’t be good.

I like both of these.

1 hour ago, GM1867 said:

Uninspiring.  I was hoping for much better.

I actually like them both now that I've seen them in person. They're not as good as the last ones (a hard act to follow) and the new sponsor takes some getting used to, but they're decent.