New kits 22-23

Probably end up selling more of those compared to the number of strips they'd sell with a normal design. Random international shirt collectors are a much bigger market to tap into than PTFC fans.

That daft Loch Ness FC top sold loads a couple of years back, for example

On 29/06/2022 at 11:52, Bishop Briggs said:

The top half could be real, the Kingsley bottom is hopefully a wind-up or a promotional joke.

Agreed and who would buy it and wear it on match days? It would be a huge commercial risk and O'Neills are very switched on.

They did a half home/half away strip last year. It's possible that they are releasing a Kingsley top and that could be a promotional mash-up.

I'm still hoping for a return to hoops this year. 

2022-06-23-Strip-011.jpg

2022-06-23-Strip-031.jpg

Happy with that but the white shorts look a bit out of place.

The away kit's black shorts could look good with it.

On 29/05/2022 at 11:59, invergowrie arab said:

The rule is the visiting team have to wear the home teams change kit if they dont have a suitable alternative. It's never enforced unfortunately 

It was enforced on Forfar when they packed their home kit for a trip to Cappielow in 2004 and the referee deemed it a clash. We were chatting to their directors in the Norseman when they got a call and had to down their drinks and leave to sort it out (apparently Morton refused to change).

1948613836_2004_10.2Morton2-1ForfarAthletic(1).thumb.jpg.83ed1df48f85c039c203252821601e14.jpg

On 30/05/2022 at 13:31, ecto said:

I remember a time when the home team changed, when did it change to the away side

Season 81-82 was when the "change kit" became the "away kit".

24 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

Hoping these grow on me, but I'm not totally sure. Apparently we're also going to be releasing a Christmas themed third kit later closer to the time.

Lee-1025x1536.jpg

scott-1025x1536.jpg

Insultingly simple for Macron kits imo

6 minutes ago, Reid said:

That away top is incredibly dull.

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Insultingly simple for Macron kits imo

I think the home top is fine, there's only so much you can do with the hoops. The only real detail I can see on the away one is the badge down the left hand side on the front though, and it's barely noticeable. Maybe it'll be nicer in person, but I'm not convinced. Hopefully the Christmas themed third kit is a bit more creative when that comes out.

1 hour ago, cdhafc1874 said:

Accies Home & Away kits released today.

Wider hoops on the home top this time round & going with a Scotland/Dundee-esque away kit emoji51.png
_20220708_194557.jpg_20220708_195405.jpg_20220708_194659.jpg_20220708_195429.jpg

Your away top is more of a Ross County/Falkirk kit, definitely not anything you'd see us in anyway