New kits 22-23

22 hours ago, velo army said:

That Jags away top is heartbreakingly shite. We haven't had a decent top in so long I actually doubt I'll ever buy one again (I'm of course being dramatic). 

I'd take a similar shaped top to Raith, with that lovely collar, but it's black with a red and yellow pinstripe. Red and yellow stripes (all the way down the back too, with black numbers) and you've got an absolute winner.

The Caley away top is alright. I think that design with the right caley blue instead of black would make a class home top. 

Are thistle bringing out a new home kit? If so do you know when? Can't seem to find any info online regarding this. 

7 hours ago, Acastus said:

Are thistle bringing out a new home kit? If so do you know when? Can't seem to find any info online regarding this. 

I have no idea. One of the jags fans on here mentioned that we were, but given we only brought one out last season surely we won't be.

28 minutes ago, velo army said:

I have no idea. One of the jags fans on here mentioned that we were, but given we only brought one out last season surely we won't be.

Ah ok. I think we usually bring a new home kit out every year now.... I could be wrong though. 

As for the new away kit, it's pretty crap. Looks like a training kit. 

7 hours ago, Acastus said:

Ah ok. I think we usually bring a new home kit out every year now.... I could be wrong though. 

As for the new away kit, it's pretty crap. Looks like a training kit. 

There will be a new home top launched, no idea when though.

Rumour has it there is going to be a Championship winners 'ten year anniversary' kit coming out as well at some point. I really hope this isn't the case, pretty desperate stuff if true.

20 hours ago, Acastus said:

We generally release the away kit first to promote sales. The home kit follows a few weeks later. O'Neills did a good job with retro kits too so there could be more to come. I assume that Jack McMillan is wearing the new training top in this photo on the club website.

Jack-McMillan-900x520.jpg

14 hours ago, Amarillo Bairn said:

That's surely got to be a photoshop and can't be real emoji23.png

The top half could be real, the Kingsley bottom is hopefully a wind-up or a promotional joke.

4 hours ago, Jag71 said:

Embarrassing.

Imagine trying to attract new players and telling them they have to dress up like a child.

Agreed and who would buy it and wear it on match days? It would be a huge commercial risk and O'Neills are very switched on.

They did a half home/half away strip last year. It's possible that they are releasing a Kingsley top and that could be a promotional mash-up.

I'm still hoping for a return to hoops this year.