New kits 22-23

Agree the red/blue ICT have is a horrible combination, never looks good. A dark navy blue would work with the red but that’s not the correct Caley colour.

I have always thought that a good compromise, something unique and a nod to the past would be to alternate year on year with Caley’s colours for the home kit one year and Thistle’s for the away then swap round the following year.

13 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

Agree the red/blue ICT have is a horrible combination, never looks good. A dark navy blue would work with the red but that’s not the correct Caley colour.

I have always thought that a good compromise, something unique and a nod to the past would be to alternate year on year with Caley’s colours for the home kit one year and Thistle’s for the away then swap round the following year.

I said that for years, I’d settle for blue and white for the home and red and black for the away every season. 

8 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

I regret to inform our competitors that The Caley have now been upgraded to The Thistle and will therefore be sweeping all before us this season.

ICT_Red_Black_Kit_A-1-1170x650.jpg

Cracking top...would love Ayr to have similar as an option at some point.... hope it serves you well...except at Somerset Park

That Jags away top is heartbreakingly shite. We haven't had a decent top in so long I actually doubt I'll ever buy one again (I'm of course being dramatic). 

I'd take a similar shaped top to Raith, with that lovely collar, but it's black with a red and yellow pinstripe. Red and yellow stripes (all the way down the back too, with black numbers) and you've got an absolute winner.

The Caley away top is alright. I think that design with the right caley blue instead of black would make a class home top. 

On 25/06/2022 at 07:54, hk blues said:

Genuinely not getting the love for the ICT top - nothing wrong with it but very meh.

P.S. I actually like the Ayr one so what do I know!

On 25/06/2022 at 08:02, Mr. Alli said:

Exactly the same here. It's not shit, per se, it's just boring.

It's the fact it is a straightforward Inverness Thistle strip. That's important.

Am I mad in thinking that Raith top looks more like a Dundee top? It is good though. I do also like this season's Dundee (home) top. 

After a bit of reflection I think our away top looks like some kind of cycling top. I now have the fear for the home kit, had half an idea given the success of the limited edition retro kits last season we'd have a throwback kit this year. 

58 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Am I mad in thinking that Raith top looks more like a Dundee top? It is good though. I do also like this season's Dundee (home) top. 

It looks like a Ross County kit to me.