New kits 22-23

11 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Morton with a forewarned off the shelf effort to start the Joma era.

FTMW_5UWUAEWbUd.thumb.jpg.a03406e62df8e7f18c79fe64bf67913d.jpg

And this will be the away kit.

WhatsApp-Image-2022-01-30-at-18_39.55-1.thumb.jpeg.44ae53ee8bb4e02dd5af0fedcad34f22.jpeg

We won't be winning the 'best kits in the fucking WORLD awards this year. But they will do.

1 minute ago, Tattie36 said:

Poor show - Morton’s kit last year was an absolute cracker, best in the league by a mile. Your away on was very nice too.

It was time to go back to a proper manufacturer after some issues with the local supplier. Unfortunately it means off the rack in year 1 before getting bespoke next year.

By away did you mean the white with yellow and blue one? That's the third kit and remains as such.

The bland navy one is binned.

4 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

It was time to go back to a proper manufacturer after some issues with the local supplier. Unfortunately it means off the rack in year 1 before getting bespoke next year.

By away did you mean the white with yellow and blue one? That's the third kit and remains as such.

The bland navy one is binned.

Yeah the white and yellow/blue one, although the navy one was ok, certainly compared to some change kit monstrosities - yeah Raith I’m looking at you.

29 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

Poor show - Morton’s kit last year was an absolute cracker, best in the league by a mile. Your away on was very nice too.

As far as I'm concerned last season's is still the real home kit. This year's is clearly a shiter but we were told this would be the case earlier this year when the club announced Joma as the new supplier.

4 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

It's naw even that bad. It's bang average. Just seems worse in comparison to last season's belter.

It's pish. Not even the right shade of blue.

3 hours ago, Tattie36 said:

Yeah the white and yellow/blue one, although the navy one was ok, certainly compared to some change kit monstrosities - yeah Raith I’m looking at you.

You're lucky.

You were spared ever seeing it in the flesh.

I suppose I should try and embrace this section again...

Here's Ayr United's home shirt for next season. Considering last season's home kit was bespoke, this like Morton is a disappointing regression back to off-the-shelf kits.

img_5216-819x1024.jpg

Inverness' home kit is out as well, though whether or not they'll wear it in this league is still up in the air. Definitely bespoke, with the song written over the kit (though according to some Caley fans on Twitter the song's lyrics aren't fully accurate? Funny if true). Not too bad I'd say, though text over the entirety of a shirt isn't a thing I particularly like.

ICT-Home22-23_Strip-04-1-1170x650.jpg

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

3 hours ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Someone post ayrs it looks real shit

Much better than the shite we had last year without actually being very good.  I'd imagine that's how our season will go too :lol:

ayr-united-22-23-kit-2.jpg

7 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I suppose I should try and embrace this section again...

Here's Ayr United's home shirt for next season. Considering last season's home kit was bespoke, this like Morton is a disappointing regression back to off-the-shelf kits.

img_5216-819x1024.jpg

Inverness' home kit is out as well, though whether or not they'll wear it in this league is still up in the air. Definitely bespoke, with the song written over the kit (though according to some Caley fans on Twitter the song's lyrics aren't fully accurate? Funny if true). Not too bad I'd say, though text over the entirety of a shirt isn't a thing I particularly like.

ICT-Home22-23_Strip-04-1-1170x650.jpg

Our deal with Hummel is supposedly a bespoke home kit one season, then a bespoke away kit the next and so on.

So you’ll be disappointed every couple of seasons unfortunately.