Carrying the WOSL flag

On Sunday at Falkirk the Talbot will carry the flag for the WOSL in the final of the biggest Scottish senior cup for non-league sides this side south of Perth. In their path is the newly crowned SFL side Bonnyrigg Rose. I think this thread should be used to wish Talbot all the best and wish them luck in this epic venture where they could be the first WOSL club to capture this fine trophy.

Batter in!

On Sunday at Falkirk the Talbot will carry the flag for the WOSL in the final of the biggest Scottish senior cup for non-league sides this side south of Perth. In their path is the newly crowned SFL side Bonnyrigg Rose. I think this thread should be used to wish Talbot all the best and wish them luck in this epic venture where they could be the first WOSL club to capture this fine trophy.
Batter in!
Dae ye aye????? Lol

Mon the papers

4 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Dae ye aye????? Lol

Mon the papers

Thought you would have been quicker off the the mark, then I remembered I had to give you time to google cup final to see what it meant. 😗

11 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Thought you would have been quicker off the the mark, then I remembered I had to give you time to google cup final to see what it meant. 😗

I was going to offer hearty best wishes but after that cheek ahm no sure now !!

Thought you would have been quicker off the the mark, then I remembered I had to give you time to google cup final to see what it meant. [emoji10]
Tbh i couldnt give a f### but i hope use get pumped now and also hope yoker beat use in fake cup final

Mon the papers

6 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Tbh i couldnt give a f### but i hope use get pumped now and also hope yoker beat use in fake cup final

Mon the papers

It would be nice to see Yoker parade the cup around THEIR ground.

You just need to mention Talbot and you attract the usual culprits. Just need the Rod to comment, because somebody from Auchinleck definately shat in his kettle.
Stealing bridges patter fae 10 year ago.

Its a football forum people like talking about other clubs. Sometimes its good n fun then other times theres plamfs like u

Mon the papers

3 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Stealing bridges patter fae 10 year ago.

Its a football forum people like talking about other clubs. Sometimes its good n fun then other times theres plamfs like u

Mon the papers

Your a right DIAMOND geezer

8 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Thats the thing about auchinleck theres no just 1 village idiot there loads of use doon there lol

Mon the papers

Who's the idiots, you come from Yoker and you call your club Clydebank?????

Who's the idiots, you come from Yoker and you call your club Clydebank?????
The ground is in clydebank. Think now auchinleck has its true village idiot. Well done u. Ur probably no even from auchinleck just support them cos there the best in ur area.

Mon the papers

2 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

The ground is in clydebank. Think now auchinleck has its true village idiot. Well done u. Ur probably no even from auchinleck just support them cos there the best in ur area.

Mon the papers

Thanks for clearing that up. I always wondered why you lot cuckooed the ground.

Really intriguing match up this one which is very difficult to call. Talbot have done fantastically well to come back this season and reach two cup finals and hopefully Tucker can work his magic again to get a result. Undoubtedly Talbot will take a huge support up to Falkirk. Hope the weather is good and everyone enjoys another cup final day. Jealous.

It's not on the telly is it? Is it being live streamed at all?