Dunfermline's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dunfermline's next permanent manager?  

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd agree with that. At least AJ has won League 1 a couple of times. Murray hasn't won a promotion and was sacked within a year of getting his only full-time gig at St Mirren. 
Airdrie are full time / hybrid though are they not?

I predicted the Yogi disaster (received no credit of course  [emoji2957]).  Let it be a McPake disaster [emoji4]
Did anyone predict Hughes would have been anything other than a disaster? It was hardly an impressive prediction.

9 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
44 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:
I predicted the Yogi disaster (received no credit of course  emoji2957.png).  Let it be a McPake disaster emoji4.png

Did anyone predict Hughes would have been anything other than a disaster? It was hardly an impressive prediction.

The Dunfermline board, presumably?

18 minutes ago, Hammerafc said:
6 hours ago, jagfox said:
I'd agree with that. At least AJ has won League 1 a couple of times. Murray hasn't won a promotion and was sacked within a year of getting his only full-time gig at St Mirren. 

Airdrie are full time / hybrid though are they not?

They certainly aren't full-time. Not sure how the hybrid thing is made up. 

27 minutes ago, jagfox said:

They certainly aren't full-time. Not sure how the hybrid thing is made up. 

Murray is full-time and we’re a mixture of full-time/part-time hybrid. Around 16 of our 24ish man squad this past season were full-time.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:
2 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:
I predicted the Yogi disaster (received no credit of course  emoji2957.png).  Let it be a McPake disaster emoji4.png

I predicted it would be a Yogi disaster before he was appointed.

And after one game in charge they were predicting he might get them into the play offs

And before talking about predictions read up on the history first....

Edited by Raith_Raver

Ah, my dense shadow is never far behind [emoji4] 

When was the last time you had an overwhelming appointment?

Are you accusing a Dunfermline fan of following you round the forum because he posted in *checks notes* a thread about Dunfermline's next manager.

I predicted it would be a Yogi disaster before he was appointed.
And after one game in charge they were predicting he might get them into the play offs

And before talking about predictions read up on the history first....

Shock as football fan predicts John Hughes would be a shite appointment. Wasn’t exactly a great shock and I think my dug could’ve predicted it.

Also a bit of a minter calling out a Dunfermline fan for “following you about” when he’s posting on a thread about his club.