Dunfermline's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dunfermline's next permanent manager?  

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What about Ian McCall? Ex-Par, has won League 1 at least twice including last season. You will just need to make sure he gets back from Seville in one piece....
In all seriousness would love that appointment if it were feasible. It isn't though.

Just now, Rob1885 said:
27 minutes ago, jagfox said:
What about Ian McCall? Ex-Par, has won League 1 at least twice including last season. You will just need to make sure he gets back from Seville in one piece....

In all seriousness would love that appointment if it were feasible. It isn't though.

Yeah, he has his slippers well under the table at Firhill. 

1 hour ago, Passionate said:

The team that has made a right Harry hunt is Raith,  McG lynn was binned a fortnight ago and really had the pick of their targets,   now Dunfermline, Hamilton, Morton(soon) and Dundee are all looking for managers,    Raith are turning into the munter that is left at the burger van at the end of the night...

To the surprise of nobody unfortunately. We're going to see any decent available managers disappear before we get the end of whatever it is that passes for a recruitment process at Stark's Park these days. 

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

McPake is an utterly honking shout. Are folk saying that because they'd like him or because they think the board would go for him?

I said McPake I thought the board might go for him due to age. Not my choice.

5 minutes ago, UltimateDAFC said:

James McPake incoming I reckon

Based on?

1 minute ago, Chubbychops said:

I said McPake I thought the board might go for him due to age. Not my choice.

Aye, it would be an abysmal choice.

1 hour ago, Rob1885 said:
2 hours ago, jagfox said:

While McCall’s unlikely to be available, his predecessor is on the market

image.jpeg.cf684bb775b76e3c5e000f2855cc90c3.jpeg