Time for the Blazers to walk.........

13 minutes ago, theesel1994 said:

I'm sure Benburb will be happy at their potential relegation should this match be awarded to Glenafton and Darvel fail to beat St. Cuthbertsss Wandererers and Tranent.

Thats my understanding too, surely it still matters??

IF they insist on a replay, anything other than a win for Glenafton would have them in that 7th spot, that is still potentially relegated

Probably likely but far from a certainty Darvel come through that 3 way playoff

On 23/05/2022 at 16:19, Meadowman said:

I fully support Kennie he’s done a remarkable job in difficult circumstances,it’s unfortunate that 2 teams have let down the leagues,and should be punished accordingly 

Yes you are correct and one of them is not glenafton who have done absolutely nothing wrong

2 hours ago, Alexander9 said:

Yes you are correct and one of them is not glenafton who have done absolutely nothing wrong

It’s definitely not Glenafton I was talking about, it was Blantyre Vics and Cambuslang Rangers 

On 24/05/2022 at 19:43, Meadowman said:

It’s definitely not Glenafton I was talking about, it was Blantyre Vics and Cambuslang Rangers 

To be honest meadowman l had forgot about cambuslang at least they were honest about it and forfeited the game the other team l meant was the one who released there players to play for Blantyre and Cumbernauld l agree you about Jennie but surely he or someone could give us all an update 

Just now, Alexander9 said:

To be honest meadowman l had forgot about cambuslang at least they were honest about it and forfeited the game the other team l meant was the one who released there players to play for Blantyre and Cumbernauld l agree you about Jennie but surely he or someone could give us all an update 

Kenny not Jenny lol

17 hours ago, Glenconner said:

Come to think of it, maybe best the Blazers say nothing instead of embarrassing the entire Wosfl.

You really are obsessed…. Have the blazers taken your ball off you? If you think you can do better go for it. Think they’ve handled it well the issue is the club who couldn’t field a team despite knowing the fixture.

9 minutes ago, whitburn exile said:

You really are obsessed…. Have the blazers taken your ball off you? If you think you can do better go for it. Think they’ve handled it well the issue is the club who couldn’t field a team despite knowing the fixture.

Paying customers aren't allowed to question the Blazers.

It ain't the Central and Ayrshire leagues anymore.

37 minutes ago, Glenconner said:

What rubbish. The blazers have answered plenty of questions on here… not like the old junior days and not like those blazers that run the higher leagues. You clearly have an agenda against at least one of them but it’s time to let it go or step up to the mark

4 minutes ago, whitburn exile said:

What rubbish. The blazers have answered plenty of questions on here… not like the old junior days and not like those blazers that run the higher leagues. You clearly have an agenda against at least one of them but it’s time to let it go or step up to the mark

When did Whitburn join the Wosfl?

1 hour ago, Glenconner said:

Thats not true man. Ive had personally several discussions with ‘blazers’ both via social media and in person, some of that critical and other complimentary, each time they’ve been open and happy to engage. I might not agree with every decision taken but its disingenuous to say they are not open to question. 

5 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Thats not true man. Ive had personally several discussions with ‘blazers’ both via social media and in person, some of that critical and other complimentary, each time they’ve been open and happy to engage. I might not agree with every decision taken but its disingenuous to say they are not open to question. 

Was thinking more small minded and petty tbh.

51 minutes ago, Glenconner said:

And you seriously this season was a success for the West Region?

More successful than it would have been had they not joined the pyramid. Part of the issue is they waited too long to join the pyramid but that’s a different issue all together.