Time for the Blazers to walk.........

1 hour ago, glensmad said:
2 hours ago, Glenconner said:
Out of curiosity and since you seem quite knowledgeable, are all the Wosfl blazers volunteers or do some recieve a remuneration?

All volunteers.

So not one member of the Wosfl committee recieves a penny?

1 hour ago, glensmad said:
2 hours ago, Glenconner said:
Out of curiosity and since you seem quite knowledgeable, are all the Wosfl blazers volunteers or do some recieve a remuneration?

All volunteers.

Btw, why did you answer for wintonfan?

It’s only due to the exceptional  contributions of all our volunteers, the expectations placed are so high imo. While me and Kenny don’t always share the same opinion, he’s a talented, committed individual and I respect him as I do anyone, who has to make personal sacrifices to provide a professional level of service to clubs/fans essentially out of the goodness of their heart. Maybe back in the day there was some benefit to being involved but in the current day and age it’s difficult to get folk to volunteer, never mind talented or specifically skilled individuals to give up their time.

Edited by Killiepiyo

3 hours ago, 3point4win said:

The only way he and the rest who put themselves in 'charge' of the wosfl should walk is if they don't give Glenafton a 3-0 win instead ask for game to be replayed. 

That would be bringing the game into dispute and gross misconduct. 

The clubs elect the WoSFL Management Committee. Nobody "put themselves in charge".

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Kennie will be shot at 3.00pm tomorrow if Blantyre and Cambuslang can get enough men for a firing squad.

Can you make it 6:00PM, I've got results to process first.

22 hours ago, Glenconner said:

Biggest mistake was not voting for yer man from Whitletts.

Unless things have changed very recently there is someone on the committee from Whitletts. Recently seen handing out various trophies.

11 minutes ago, 3point4win said:

Wouldn't put it past these officials to do digging trying to find dirt on Glenafton and try pin something on them to award blantyre the three points!  

Stinks this whole situation .

this is some meltdown you're having. 

1 hour ago, passbackdave said:

Other situation? Am i missing something?

Mon the papers

One club has put in a letter of complaint/protest. I suggested it could be Glenafton and their own letter has now delayed things. Someone suggested yesterday it could have been Glencairn - although my thoughts were how can you put in a letter of complaint for a game you are not playing in (I appreciate the outcome affects them). I doubt it would be Blantyre as they started the game. Don't you just love the internet where you can speculate all day because of lack of information.