Monkeypox

3 hours ago, Donathan said:

Are there a couple of terms that can be used to describe such men? Erm, gay and bisexual? 

Mrs Mathematics asked me that yesterday, I retorted with “Prison rape”.

there’s also those men, who shag other men, but don’t “identify” as gay or bi. But I’m certainly not getting drawn into the transgender debate. No thank you very much.

Jesus, the Corona Crew seem to be absolutely desperate to be oppressed since their opportunity to publicly stick it to the man disappeared!  :lol:

11 hours ago, scottsdad said:

I put petrol in my car today and saw a scuddy mag on the top shelf of the petrol station. Not seen one in ages and assumed they had stopped making them. 

One single jazz mag, and it was called something like "Over 50 Gilfs". @BFTD single handedly keeping the industry going. 

I think petrol stations must be the only place still selling them. The loneliness of the long-distance driver.

When the tabloids outed Craig Charles as a crack addict, his idea of a big night in was to get his driver to take him to a petrol station, load up on jazz mags, then molest himself into a crack-induced frenzy in the back of the car. I'm not sure I could deal with the glamour of showbusiness.

12 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

How long until we get iSage telling us about #LongMonkeypox?

i thought this wall typical media bullshit scare stories again,  the bbc has a picture of a girl who had the scabs. i thought here we fuckin go again, but then i saw her face and now i'm a believer