P&B GTF Day 2022 : Sunday May 29th

Our "GTF Day" which is the day every year that the site rolls over into the new season.

GTF of course stands for "Go To Forum".

This year, from Sunday May 29th supporters of the teams promoted or relegated should move on to their new divisional forum home.

We will also amend all the forum descriptions, the homepage will be updated and any other relevant business will be completed.

Until then we'd ask fans of all promoted or relegated clubs to stick to their relevant forum where appropriate, so take your medicine for another couple of weeks if you've been relegated, and lord it up for a while longer if you've had a successful season.

• 2 weeks later...

Think most of the big team threads have now been moved. If there are any that I've missed let me know here and I'll get them shifted.

Cheers!

53 minutes ago, Div said:

Think most of the big team threads have now been moved. If there are any that I've missed let me know here and I'll get them shifted.

Cheers!

The Dundee manager and stadium threads are still in the Prem forum.

33 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Tranent Juniors' thread needs moved from the EoSFL section to the Lowland League section. The opposite is required of Vale of Leithen's thread.

Thanks for that. Both done.