The Bullying Thread

Can’t find the video but there’s a brilliant one where a nerdy guy is getting harassed by girls and when one of the boys steps in to harass him he turns round and floors him with one punch. He had sideshow bob hair and was lying like a plank on the deck. 

On 19/05/2022 at 16:28, 19QOS19 said:

My high school teacher was brilliant. He was a great teacher and a really nice guy as well. He died not long ago and was only in his 40's. They took him to the crematorium via the street the school is on and it was absolutely packed with people. There was a minute silence at Palmerston as well. No doubt Annan had one as he was a former player and I think he was involved with the rugby club as well. Given he was a teacher it upset me to hear he'd passed tbh. 

Didn’t know him as a teacher, but mixed occasionally in the same social circles. Jimmy was without question, the nicest man I’ve ever met. An absolute gentleman, who would go out his way to help anyway. A very sad loss. 

On 19/05/2022 at 17:44, Arthur daley said:

Not really a bullying story ,but the guy did leave within a week of starting the job, and not to make light of some of the stories on hear, but when I was younger i used to work in a shop, was abit like a kwick save,this old guy came to work in the store and was a typical old fella,kinda guy you would see down an old man’s pub or in the bookies ,he didn’t even understand what  downloading a patch from the Microsoft website was for . I used to give him abit of a hard time  calling him a old duffer, insulting him in front of the other staff in the canteen that kinda thing ,as I thought it was “boggin” that a old guy was working at that age ,especially as  I knew when I was his age I would be on a beach with a drink and a cigar,was some other old duffer there  Aswell but I kept him alone ,as he took the blame for me turning off a fridge one night. Coincidently he got headbutted off the old guy that I used to bully.  

Bravo sir 

5 hours ago, mathematics said:

Most Soap Bar comes from fucking Holland,
They make it out of oil, and tires and pollen,
Diesel, Miramar, Flat-Press too;
These are types of Soap Bar available to you,
These little bits of plastic you find inside;
You can use those as a quality guide,
Of the standard of Soap Bar that you are smoking,
The more bits of plastic means the better the toking.

Safe as f**k

4 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I'm a "never seen the inside of a high court" kinda person TBF.

Exactly what a lifelong criminal would say on an Internet forum... 

Money resting in your account? Selling bricks of Dove bars? 🤔

I ran into two different people i went to school with out in town in my mid twenties. 

At school, I don't think i was a bully, nor was i badly bullied. 

First guy was a wee camp chap who i wasn't particularly friends with but we'd nip out for tabs between classes sometimes and often end up in the same groups having a drink at weekends.

He told me to f**k off because apparently i was one of the guys who'd made his life hell at school for being gay. I was quite taken aback and surprised, but after a bit of introspection i think that what i thought was banter between mates was taken in a completely different way by him. I've tried to be much more thoughtful and less of a dick since. 

Second guy was the year above me and used to just randomly punch me and call me a p***k. I broke my ankle one time and the hospital never gave me a stick so i borrowed my granny's spare one. This big stupid c**t took it off me and snapped it over my leg.  I saw him in a bar, shitfaced and at a table by himself. He called over "coprolite, you're a c**t. Huhurhur." I just laughed and ignored him. 

3 hours ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

I think some people are telling porkies...this thread is so far full of redemption stories where the victim sparks out the bully and the whole playground cheers etc. It's all a bit too convenient for my liking. 

The playgrounds must have been full of Bullies getting flung about like a wet trackie back in the day. 

On 22/05/2022 at 18:08, mathematics said:

Most Soap Bar comes from fucking Holland,
They make it out of oil, and tires and pollen,
Diesel, Miramar, Flat-Press too;
These are types of Soap Bar available to you,
These little bits of plastic you find inside;
You can use those as a quality guide,
Of the standard of Soap Bar that you are smoking,
The more bits of plastic means the better the toking.

It's The fucking Netherlands 😁

12 hours ago, Lofarl said:

Nicking booze, fags, weed or fireworks or have said contraband stolen from you by people slightly older than you was always a risk.  It’s not as if you could run and tell your mum

I had to move back into my old bat's house for a couple of months at age 20/21 and immediately nicked my wee brother's scud books on exactly that logic. I'm a p***k. 

4 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

I had to move back into my old bat's house for a couple of months at age 20/21 and immediately nicked my wee brother's scud books on exactly that logic. I'm a p***k. 

Handling something a sibling had ripped the heid over is deviance beyond anything I could possibly countenance  :shutup

Just now, BFTD said:

Handling something a sibling had ripped the heid over is deviance beyond anything I could possibly countenance  :shutup

I mean, I didn't directly ask him, so ignorance is bliss, I guess. Maybe he just liked the articles?

1 minute ago, carpetmonster said:

I mean, I didn't directly ask him, so ignorance is bliss, I guess. Maybe he just liked the articles?

Aye, I'd go with that.

Probably had a cold when he was reading them too.

• 1 year later...
15 minutes ago, Ceskyusaie said:

It's interesting how encounters from our past can lead to moments of reflection and growth. Your experiences with these individuals from school shed light on the importance of understanding how our actions can affect others, even if we didn't intend harm.

kungfu.jpg.8894bcf4648c75307131f3c453595da8.jpg