The Bullying Thread

On 21/05/2022 at 00:59, Arthur daley said:

Soap bar, that’s a blast from the past ,finding random bits of plastic in a 9 bar when cutting it up ,Kunts trying to sell  soft pollen  or Squidgy Black for silly money lol 

"It's a lovely bit of sandy pollen pal, almost like slate." No mate, it's a bit of crumbly soapy.

Once found a full monkey nut in its shell in a 9 bar. A full, folded up safeways bag was another find.

On 20/05/2022 at 21:18, BFTD said:

Mind when it was all the rage to nick badges from posh cars? We had the polis out lecturing us in assembly about that multiple times.

Panning windaes in on your own scheme = OK
Taking something minor & unimportant from a wealthy suburb = srs bsnss

Posh Cars? We were nicking them from Fords & Fiats in Kilwinning, ah wait.......

3 hours ago, RH33 said:

Wtf is a soap bar?!

Most Soap Bar comes from fucking Holland,
They make it out of oil, and tires and pollen,
Diesel, Miramar, Flat-Press too;
These are types of Soap Bar available to you,
These little bits of plastic you find inside;
You can use those as a quality guide,
Of the standard of Soap Bar that you are smoking,
The more bits of plastic means the better the toking.

I got badly bullied at school about My weight. One day one of the main perpetrators got a burst and broken nose after I skelped him with the heaviest book i could find in the computing class. The teacher was out of the room at the time, but everyone in the class hated his guts and told the teacher that he fell off his chair. He (the bully) offered to buy me a pint and say sorry a few years ago but I told him to f**k off.

3 hours ago, oaksoft said:

You see, when I hear soap bar I think Palmolive, perhaps Dove.

And then I read posts like this and realise I grew up in a very different environment to others. 😂

image.jpeg

Edited by Bert Raccoon

9 hours ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

"It's a lovely bit of sandy pollen pal, almost like slate." No mate, it's a bit of crumbly soapy.

Once found a full monkey nut in its shell in a 9 bar. A full, folded up safeways bag was another find.

Ah words I thought I would never here again lol 

Used to find bits of bags in them but never a full one,found screws without the head in them before and ball bearings Aswell, what can you do but contact your legal team 😂, second time of buying off one guy he offered 12 nine bars on tick lol so I presumed he had some muscle  to collect debts and deal with complaints,hope you got that peanut sold as an ” edible”