Head wear

Hats and more  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Being a baldy b*****d, a baseball cap is the go to when its really sunny or just cutting about in dressed down attire.  Wool flat cap in the winter evenings or when looking more presentable is required.

Baseball cap - Got a St Mirren one, three Denver Broncos ones, and a Manly Sea Eagles one. Winter wear is wooly bobble hats - a St Mirren one, and three Denver Broncos ones. (Not at the same time). 😀

15 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Quite like minor league baseball hats, try and get one when i visit a new ballpark. 
You get loads of people with Yankees and Dodgers hats but I’d bet they dont even know that’s what the hat actually is. 

I know it's not a baseball team but I bought a South Carolina Gamecocks cap in Charleston a few years ago, surprising how many folk recognise it and even more surprising when they say "hey go cocks"

I, in my wisdom, did a charity headshave in February 2019. That's the only time a hat has been a regular fixture on my head. You never realise how cold it actually is until your hair is gone. [emoji23]
When your hair is permanently gone, you really don't notice the cold.
Hot sunny days are not pleasant on a baldy napper though...too hot yo wear a hat, too sunny not to.

8 hours ago, stevieKTID said:

I know it's not a baseball team but I bought a South Carolina Gamecocks cap in Charleston a few years ago, surprising how many folk recognise it and even more surprising when they say "hey go cocks"

They’ve actually got quite a successful baseball team btw, won a couple of national championships.

On 16/05/2022 at 16:52, bdu98196 said:

Deerstalker is the calling card for the pompus who thinks he is better than all and matches it to his tweeds and plus fours while never actually venturing further into the countryside than putting his PCP Range Rover onto a pavement

I once had a deerstalker hat but I stopped wearing it after it caused a terrible accident. I had the flaps over my ears when someone asked me if I wanted a pint and didn't hear them.

When your hair is permanently gone, you really don't notice the cold.
Hot sunny days are not pleasant on a baldy napper though...too hot yo wear a hat, too sunny not to.
Maybe you don't but I've been bald for 20-odd years now and I still feel the cold, I've been known to double up at times.

[emoji846]

Bang on re the sun, mind.