Head wear

Hats and more  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It accelerates every generation. By 2080 everyone will be bald at 27.

My then 8 year old nephew referred to me as "the bald eagle" when I did the charity headshave. 

Sadly, that's the coolest nickname I have ever had.

2 hours ago, stevieKTID said:

I was freezing a few months back playing football during a hailstorm but resisted the urge to stick on my beanie because playing football in a hat just isn't right unless you're a goalie.

Maybe you’re not running about enough?  Are you’re a defender in a very good team or a striker is a very bad team?

2 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

I, in my wisdom, did a charity headshave in February 2019. That's the only time a hat has been a regular fixture on my head. You never realise how cold it actually is until your hair is gone. 😂

First time I shaved my napper, I did my eyebrows too, as big bushy eyebrows look weird as f**k with nothing above them.

I'd rather spend a bald winter with no hat than a week with no eyebrows again. Possibly the most underappreciated parts of the body.

1 hour ago, Shadow Play said:

Maybe you’re not running about enough?  Are you’re a defender in a very good team or a striker is a very bad team?

Very much the former plus i'm a 48 year old in a team of guys in their early to mid 30s.

2 hours ago, Con Stapleton said:

Hats are stupid. That's why JFK never wore one.

Nothing screams "Look at me! I'm stupid!" quite like wearing a stupid hat on your stupid head.

JFK got shot in the head from a distance but Lincoln got shot in the chest from close up. 

Perhaps if JFK had worn Lincoln's hat the man on the grassy knoll Lee Harvey Oswald wouldn't have had such a clear shot... 

1 hour ago, Bert Raccoon said:

image.jpeg.608347e8ed597a1b3c3120f333a16d5b.jpeg

Someone approaches you wearing a hat like this run like f**k as they will be an absolute bore 

There is a duck tea cosy in a cupboard somewhere that would be less embarrassing to wear in public than that.

Edited to add - it's identical to this:

c1106325cb89dbd4e7aa3772fdb14fd1.jpg.6c7cf0a0ca6af3705ab6c65e4b35eeaa.jpg

Edited by Richey Edwards