Integrity

On 16/05/2022 at 14:10, Happy Chappy said:

I can not disagree with your sentiments , I am just the type of person who believes in sporting integrity and I would be very angry if my team played a weakened team at this stage in the season if we had been lucky enough to be in a  safe position, as I said I am possibly naïve but I do have my standards that I try to live up to in life.  

pie in the sky

2 hours ago, tommytwotapes said:

They have point blank refused to entertain any alternative dates 

They have probably refused because they may have hospitality booked and kitchen food ordered weeks ago long before the Rangers game.

On 17/05/2022 at 10:13, theesel1994 said:

If Largs win against Rob Roy on Saturday they go up into the top half of the League only a couple of points behind Cumnock in 7th. If Rob Roy win they go into that 7th spot. Both have been in the relegation zone for months. I acknowledge that at this late stage of the season both were competing against clubs with only pride to play for.

Largs were well worth their win on Saturday. Competed well and although they got all the breaks that were going ( 2 of our goals being very avoidable and we hit frame of goal twice ) it's fitba. Well worth place in Premier next season 

On 17/05/2022 at 10:13, theesel1994 said:

If Largs win against Rob Roy on Saturday they go up into the top half of the League only a couple of points behind Cumnock in 7th. If Rob Roy win they go into that 7th spot. Both have been in the relegation zone for months. I acknowledge that at this late stage of the season both were competing against clubs with only pride to play for.

Is this one still at Duncansfield, to which it was moved when Cumbernauld United were expected to be on Guy's Meadow at the same time? There's no word to the contrary.

Because CU (presumably hand-in-hand with Blantyre Vics) have got Kennie's blessing to run away to Monday night to avoid the Cup Final, so that ought to make Guy's Meadow available to KRR on Saturday after all.

35 minutes ago, LeedsPhil said:

Is this one still at Duncansfield, to which it was moved when Cumbernauld United were expected to be on Guy's Meadow at the same time? There's no word to the contrary.

Because CU (presumably hand-in-hand with Blantyre Vics) have got Kennie's blessing to run away to Monday night to avoid the Cup Final, so that ought to make Guy's Meadow available to KRR on Saturday after all.

As far as I'm aware it's at Duncansfield........at least, that's where the Thistle bus is heading.

Glens winning 2-0 game abandoned due to Victoria down to six men. 

3-0 win will be awarded to Glenafton.
Absolute farce.
Blantyre should be heavily fined and start next season minus 10 points.

Horrible situation. Glencairn play 38 games and end up relegated because a group of players want to watch the telly. 

Don’t think it’s just Blantyre to blame. Suspect they’ve cooked it up between them as it was essentially a dead rubber for Blantyre and, according to Kennie, Glenafton didn’t request a change meaning a change couldn’t be actioned. Whole thing stinks.

29 minutes ago, 3point4win said:

Glens winning 2-0 game abandoned due to Victoria down to six men. 

3-0 win will be awarded to Glenafton.

That makes a mockery of this level. I like the guys at Blantyre but that's an embarrassment