Integrity

4 hours ago, Happy Chappy said:

Quick question  how do people sleep at night ,Pollok play virtual full strength squad and are to be commended ( showing respect to the league and to all the teams scrapping away at the bottom ) yet Clydebank well I will just leave it at that.

10 of the starting 11 v Largs have played first team football this season, so one young player making his debut. It would be wrong not to blood youngsters when the opportunity arose.

22 minutes ago, 3point4win said:

Blantyre are forfitting the game and a 3-0 win will be awarded to Glenafton. 

That would be good , but I don’t know anyone in NC who is even interested in the rangers game 😗

10 hours ago, Kennie said:

Both teams had a fixture on 21st. Both teams asked to move those 2 fixtures to tonight. They had their reasons behind that, so I don't think they want a game on the 21st.

Again that is not true Glenafton requested a change because a player was getting married on Friday Blantyre happy to play on the 21st or any day the following week 

6 hours ago, 3point4win said:

Blantyre are forfitting the game and a 3-0 win will be awarded to Glenafton. 

Again not true Blantyre asked to change date and offered 5 alternative dates to Glenafton but all were refused by their Manager. Blantyre will be there on Wed night 

6 hours ago, tommytwotapes said:

Again not true Blantyre asked to change date and offered 5 alternative dates to Glenafton but all were refused by their Manager. Blantyre will be there on Wed night 

6 hours ago, tommytwotapes said:

Why  what do you know that I do not 

If you have something to say spill  out the facts 

If they turn up then fine, but if they don't imposing a deduction this season has no impact. The points should come off next season.

19 hours ago, Ginaro said:

Any reason (apart from the clubs not agreeing) why it can't be played on 21/22 May? Especially as both clubs are also playing tonight.

Glenafton refuse to change game time match secretary has power to change look all the other fixtures moved this season   but he will not