Integrity

2 minutes ago, Happy Chappy said:

What happens if any of the teams involved say they can not full fill the fixture due to lack of players and decide to forfeit game ( SURELY NOT )

Absolutely nothing will happen 

Sweep sweep

4 minutes ago, Happy Chappy said:

What happens if any of the teams involved say they can not full fill the fixture due to lack of players and decide to forfeit game ( SURELY NOT )

You've answered your own question there.

1 minute ago, Kennie said:

They'll forfeit the game to their opponents and will have a complaint raised against them which will be dealt with by the Discipline Secretary.

So if Blantyre forfeit then Glenafton get the three points and how many goals 

41 minutes ago, Happy Chappy said:

I am open to criticism as this is an open forum for discussion but the one thing I will not do is respond to anyone who feels they have to resort to bad language

PS 

Hope Pollok gubb your full strength team tonight just saying   

Did Rangers play a full strength team at the weekend?

1 hour ago, Happy Chappy said:

Quick question  how do people sleep at night ,Pollok play virtual full strength squad and are to be commended ( showing respect to the league and to all the teams scrapping away at the bottom ) yet Clydebank well I will just leave it at that.

Not being funny, but is Clydebank's responsibilty not to themselves and their fans?

Massive game tonight,  couldn't change position in the league no matter the outcome. 

Imaging the outcry from the Bankies fans if they had gone full strength on Saturday and picked up a few injuries.

Clydebank over the season gained enough points to allow themselves the right to play whatever team the manager chose. 

27 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

Any reason (apart from the clubs not agreeing) why it can't be played on 21/22 May? Especially as both clubs are also playing tonight.

Both teams had a fixture on 21st. Both teams asked to move those 2 fixtures to tonight. They had their reasons behind that, so I don't think they want a game on the 21st.

36 minutes ago, Greenmachine said:

Did Rangers play a full strength team at the weekend?

I couldn't tell you as I'm not a Rangers supporter I always follow Glencairn and always have I have no affiliation to any senior team other than Scotland

19 minutes ago, DanMan said:

Not being funny, but is Clydebank's responsibilty not to themselves and their fans?

Massive game tonight,  couldn't change position in the league no matter the outcome. 

Imaging the outcry from the Bankies fans if they had gone full strength on Saturday and picked up a few injuries.

Clydebank over the season gained enough points to allow themselves the right to play whatever team the manager chose. 

I can not disagree with your sentiments , I am just the type of person who believes in sporting integrity and I would be very angry if my team played a weakened team at this stage in the season if we had been lucky enough to be in a  safe position, as I said I am possibly naïve but I do have my standards that I try to live up to in life.  

10 minutes ago, Happy Chappy said:

I can not disagree with your sentiments , I am just the type of person who believes in sporting integrity and I would be very angry if my team played a weakened team at this stage in the season if we had been lucky enough to be in a  safe position, as I said I am possibly naïve but I do have my standards that I try to live up to in life.  

Glencairn put a weakened team out against Darvel midweek because they knew they’d lose to keep players fresh for the weekend which is arguably worse as it affected the title race.
It would seem that integrity only counts when it’s not Glencairn….. 

2 minutes ago, Greenmachine said:

Glencairn put a weakened team out against Darvel midweek because they knew they’d lose to keep players fresh for the weekend which is arguably worse as it affected the title race.

1522145694-poirot.jpg

6 minutes ago, Greenmachine said:

Such a weakened team that nine of the players who started that night v Darvel also started on Saturday there v Pollok in our make-or-break match. The truth is we rested two players v Darvel that night.

32 minutes ago, Happy Chappy said:

I couldn't tell you as I'm not a Rangers supporter I always follow Glencairn and always have I have no affiliation to any senior team other than Scotland

Not even Glencairn?

12 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Such a weakened team that nine of the players who started that night v Darvel also started on Saturday there v Pollok in our make-or-break match. The truth is we rested two players v Darvel that night.

But you rested players but no other club is allowed to do that then?

29 minutes ago, Happy Chappy said:

May I ask who was rested I was under opinion they were injured

I believe they may be referring to goalkeeper Matt McGinley and 37-year-old captain Tam Miller who very much needed rested. Both of them were unused substitutes. You'd need to ask the manager if they were carrying injuries. But as I said, nine of the starting team that night also started last Saturday v Pollok. It wasn't as if we brought in a lot of trialists or young boys.