Integrity

Quick question  how do people sleep at night ,Pollok play virtual full strength squad and are to be commended ( showing respect to the league and to all the teams scrapping away at the bottom ) yet Clydebank well I will just leave it at that.

Edited by Happy Chappy

Top tip for you going forward - don't be shite and end up relying on other teams results at the end of the season.

Teams can play anyone who is appropriately signed and have no reason at all to pick a team to suit a totally different club. 

6 minutes ago, Happy Chappy said:

Rumour vill just saying may be right , may be wrong, hearing a lot of stories concerning Glenafton v Blantyre on Wednesday ( surely they are not true we will soon find out )  

Spill or it's irrelevant.

5 minutes ago, Happy Chappy said:

Rumour vill just saying may be right , may be wrong, hearing a lot of stories concerning Glenafton v Blantyre on Wednesday ( surely they are not true we will soon find out )  

The question you want ask is who the fxxk arranged a fixture on the night a Scottish team is involved in a European final no matter who you support it was total madness

I am open to criticism as this is an open forum for discussion but the one thing I will not do is respond to anyone who feels they have to resort to bad language

PS 

Hope Pollok gubb your full strength team tonight just saying   

2 minutes ago, wow-wee said:

The question you want ask is who the fxxk arranged a fixture on the night a Scottish team is involved in a European final no matter who you support it was total madness

I did, as you well know. But the fixture was in place long before a Scottish team was in the quarters never mind the final.