2022/23 Challenge Cup

grazza

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

The introduction of B teams into the Challenge Cup has reinvigorated the competition. It's like having another Scottish Cup/League Cup but instead of the current Premiership teams it is Premiership teams future World Cup winning Scotland internationalists Johnstone Burgh, Lochee Harp and Preston Athletic players from the future.

On 10/08/2022 at 17:29, Cardle is Magic said:

Will be hard enough to afford proper games for a lot of folk this season, never mind this nonsense.

East Kilbride don't seem to think so. £12 for their game against Annan next week. In contrast, FC Edinburgh Castle City v Stranraer is a fiver

I'd rather butcher, cook and consume my own testicles than go along to Rangers B v Dumbarton tomorrow.

If they'd wanted to bring something new to the tournament then they should have allowed entry to the Highland/Lowland and pyramid teams. None of the B team, Irish or Welsh shite.

Edited by BallochSonsFan

Boom!!  Looking forward to Rangers B giving Dumbarton a lesson
[mention=48196]BallochSonsFan[/mention] isn't much of a fan of Dumbarton if he not bothered about the game and possibly going out of another cup competition [emoji6]
You won't find many Dumbarton fans in favour of the colt teams so BSF isn't alone in his thinking. Plus we've been knocked out of every cup we've played for the past 140 years, why would we stop now?

8 minutes ago, microdave said:
11 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:
Weird how all Dumbarton's 19th century rivals all died. First Renton, then Vale of Leven, then Rangers. 

Queen's Park are still on the go tbf.

For now. Their financial doping will end in tears and snotters just like so many before them.

7 hours ago, microdave said:
13 hours ago, mrman2011 said:
Boom!!  Looking forward to Rangers B giving Dumbarton a lesson
[mention=48196]BallochSonsFan[/mention] isn't much of a fan of Dumbarton if he not bothered about the game and possibly going out of another cup competition emoji6.png

You won't find many Dumbarton fans in favour of the colt teams 

And there'll be even less in favour after tonight..😬

On 18/08/2022 at 23:45, DG.Roma said:

East Kilbride don't seem to think so. £12 for their game against Annan next week. In contrast, FC Edinburgh Castle City v Stranraer is a fiver

That's because the board pissed off a lot of City fans with the arbitrary name change and while I like Stranraer they wouldn't have been reckoned to have been bringing many fans to Edinburgh in midweek, so it's a fiver to attract "those families intimidated by the atmosphere at Easter Road and Tynecastle"

I hope no-one turns up as a GIRFUY to the FC Franchise board 

1 minute ago, invergowrie arab said:

You not following Edinburgh any more? You should have mentioned it 

I'll remember your sarcasm next time United are in the shit.

I was watching a documentary about Third Lanark tonight and if there's one lesson to be learned you're never more than a dodgy spiv away from losing your club