Dundee's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee's next permanent manager?  

182 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There's a guy on the other forum that consistently gets stuff right - think he's only produced a dud once that I can see going back through his posts - says this:

What I do know is that it isn’t Maloney we are waiting on, he made his mind up last week and it’s at the clubs end they are delaying things. Not a clue what the club delay is, but feel it is unfair that Maloney is the one getting the stick when he has advised the club he wants the job.

7 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I can't believe that the license plate with 'KT' on it wasn't the smoking gun tbqhwy.

Kolo Touré incoming imho.

Thank you

11 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I can't believe that the license plate with 'KT' on it wasn't the smoking gun tbqhwy.

I think the club are just trolling you. Next they've got a Tommy Wright clone that works for the council to arrive in a taxi, look longingly at the stand before being met by Helms at the door. Social media numbers go ballistic. Jobs a good un. 

On 27/05/2022 at 12:13, Vernon gilmore said:

long ball stuff is what’s needed in the championship 

10 minutes ago, Vernon gilmore said:

Good don’t like his idea of how th game hound be played , let’s get in thomson before it’s to late , and he pisses off down to England 

Thank god you're not picking the manager.

45 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Thank god you're not picking the manager.

So you think this playing tippy tappy football around the back 4 would win the championship? Throwing it out to Cammy or Marshall so they knock it back and forward to each other would work in this league,absolutely no chance 

Scott Burns continuing to destroy his reputation. Don't back down, double down:

Ross pulled out of the running and extensive talks have been held with Maloney - with the former Scotland midfielder even pictured during an apparent photoshoot outside Dens.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/shaun-maloney-dundee-brink-collapse-27137681