Dundee's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee's next permanent manager?  

182 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 minutes ago, clarky-1979 said:

I'm more interested in if the Dundee fans think getting Jack Ross is a realistic option.

It's entirely realistic. My question would be more of if we did, what Jack Ross' ego would be asking for during negotiations. 

1 hour ago, Biscuits said:

Steven Naismith / Charlie Adam dream team being announced tomorrow I’m hearing

Charlie Adam is in Seville with talksport and won't be back by tomorrow so that's just made up. Good attempt though.

Edited by Ludo*1

14 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

It's entirely realistic. My question would be more of if we did, what Jack Ross' ego would be asking for during negotiations. 

I would expect that if we are indeed talking to Jack Ross, any issues will be down to the extent of Strachan's role above him. I can't see him demanding ridiculous money. 

Just for the record, has Strachan's role been confirmed? 

All I've heard from the apparent meeting that went on with the players is that it was Nelms speaking and McGhee confirmed it was Nelms' decision to offload him. For all we know, nothing has changed and Strachan is still doing relatively little and we are trusting the media on this one.

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:

I would expect that if we are indeed talking to Jack Ross, any issues will be down to the extent of Strachan's role above him. I can't see him demanding ridiculous money. 

I was thinking more along the lines of "if someone comes in for me, I want to talk to them". Then he fucks off to Lincoln or suchlike. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

Last spotted in the Royal Yacht club singing "I did it my way" on the karaoke machine. 

The machine wasn't turned on. 

That's the kind of "out yer box" thinking that Dundee need to get back to the top. 

Send for Jocky, you know it makes sense.

Heard from an extremely reliable source that Paul McGowan has applied for it and is being seriously considered.  

Would pish my pants if that happened.  Completely cement our position as a banter club.

4 minutes ago, The Derry said:

Heard from an extremely reliable source that Paul McGowan has applied for it and is being seriously considered.  

Would pish my pants if that happened.  Completely cement our position as a banter club.

Disclosure form would be thicker than the CV.

10 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

His only demand is that he's involved in recruiting your new physio.